Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 123658 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1500 on: April 25, 2024, 06:26:49 PM »
Joe Biden prediction: he will still be alive in 2029. I'm just saying that because so many think he won't make it to 2025. He won't remember Hunter's name by then (does he now?), but he'll be alive enough to grope his nursing staff.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1501 on: April 26, 2024, 09:20:55 AM »
Another one he's been repeating 'I used to drive an 18-wheeler,'

Even CNN called him out

Biden, 81, is blasted by CNN for repeating lie that he used to drive an 18-wheeler...after spending one night as passenger in cargo truck in 1973
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13348007/Biden-81-blasted-CNN-repeating-lie-drive-18-wheeler.html.

Waiting for the "his son was eaten by cannibals while driiving a semi in Iraq" story
I still find it interesting that for SO many news stories about US politics, we have to go to the foreign press.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1502 on: April 26, 2024, 12:49:52 PM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1503 on: April 26, 2024, 12:52:02 PM »
Define "completely unhindered" and "empire"
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JN01

• friend
« Reply #1504 on: April 27, 2024, 02:56:30 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-turns-to-steven-spielberg-for-messaging-strategy-as-poll-numbers-lag

President Joe Biden has reportedly turned to Hollywood director Steven Spielberg for political “strategy” as he campaigns for re-election against former President Donald Trump.

Spielberg, known for directing hit films like “ET” and “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” has been giving Biden advice on messaging for the Democratic National Committee in August. The news was first reported by Puck and confirmed by NBC News.

“Starting a few months ago, Spielberg has participated in multiple strategy sessions on how to best tell the president’s story, his accomplishments, and his vision for a second term,” Puck reported.

Biden's campaign on his accomplishments will be a sci-fi movie.  Got it.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1505 on: April 27, 2024, 03:22:27 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-turns-to-steven-spielberg-for-messaging-strategy-as-poll-numbers-lag
President Joe Biden has reportedly turned to Hollywood director Steven Spielberg for political “strategy” as he campaigns for re-election against former President Donald Trump.

Spielberg, known for directing hit films like “ET” and “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” has been giving Biden advice on messaging for the Democratic National Committee in August. The news was first reported by Puck and confirmed by NBC News.

“Starting a few months ago, Spielberg has participated in multiple strategy sessions on how to best tell the president’s story, his accomplishments, and his vision for a second term,” Puck reported.

True Lies
Oh wait, that's already been taken

Liar Liar
Darn it, already taken too

Dumb and dumber
Taken

Okay, Mad Joe it is then
Where he drives an 18 wheeler across a desert wasteland fighting off MAGA cannibals while searching for a magic ice cream cone.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1506 on: April 27, 2024, 04:04:46 PM »

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1507 on: April 27, 2024, 04:09:38 PM »

As long as it isn't "Fallout"

Or "Damnation Alley"

JN01

• friend
« Reply #1508 on: April 27, 2024, 06:09:28 PM »
We're already seeing Weekend at Bernie's

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1509 on: April 28, 2024, 10:35:36 AM »
This might actually be funny.  Based on Spielberg's recent movies, his campaign strategy is likely to have Kamala Harris publicly berate Biden for his privilege and being white, beat Baron in hand to hand combat, then neatly take over and save the day as Biden steps back to let wiser femininity save us all.

A dystopian movie for sure, but it might be entertaining to watch them fold it into a campaign strategy.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #1510 on: April 28, 2024, 05:20:55 PM »
A Philip K. Dick novel.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1511 on: April 28, 2024, 07:46:58 PM »
To Avoid Falling, Biden To Traverse Lawn In Giant Hamster Ball
https://babylonbee.com/news/to-avoid-falling-biden-to-traverse-lawn-in-giant-hamster-ball
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1512 on: April 29, 2024, 09:08:02 AM »
As long as it isn't "Fallout"

Or "Damnation Alley"
Damnation Alley.  Was that the one with the man-eating cock roaches?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #1513 on: April 29, 2024, 10:17:49 AM »
To Avoid Falling, Biden To Traverse Lawn In Giant Hamster Ball
https://babylonbee.com/news/to-avoid-falling-biden-to-traverse-lawn-in-giant-hamster-ball

They don't let him out in high winds.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1514 on: April 29, 2024, 11:57:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik
Afroman puts out a new version of his old song, Hunter Got High.

I heard this got taken down, but google brought this up.  Restricted at the office. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #1515 on: April 29, 2024, 01:11:04 PM »

I think so. It also had the Airwolf guy in it.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1516 on: April 29, 2024, 01:28:21 PM »
I remember Jan Michael Vincent was in it, but the "stars" of the movie were the "Landmaster" vehicles. (I think only 1 "working" version was made.)

I thought that was really cool running gear - if you got stuck, each triangular assembly of driven tires could rotate and help you "step" over obstacles. In water, it acted like sort of a paddle wheel.  I vaguely remember someone trying to build & sell a MUCH smaller, non-articulated version as an ATV - but it never caught on. Probably too complex, expensive, and high maintenance.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1517 on: April 29, 2024, 11:01:06 PM »
For its time, Damnation Alley was an interesting movie.
Besides Jan-Michael Vincent, it also starred George Peppard (a Team, Banacek), Paul Winfield (S.T. 2: The Wrath of Khan, Terminator, Mars Attacks!), Jackie Earle Haley (The Bad News Bears), and Robert Donner (High Plains Drifter, El Dorado), and a relatively unknown Dominique Sanda as the girl.
As for the "Landmasters", there is a company making large self-sustaining 4WD vehicles for "off-road/off grid" aficionados.  They are almost as tall as the Landmasters but much shorter and non-articulated.  Can't remember when or where I saw the videos on these but it has been over a year ago.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”