Author Topic: Thank GOD the Dems are focusing on big problems in the upcoming Congress!  (Read 2146 times)

HankB

• friend
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpd_CaAX-7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I liked this meme.  Germany will not be renamed to Gerwomany.   =D
Gerthemy? Gerity? Gerwhaty?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Side note: One of the more annoying things that Christian's (and Muslims, don't know about Jews) do is claim that all the Gods of the people they run into are the same, and they are really praying to the Christian god, just with a different name.

I take them at their word, if they claim they are all praying to the same god then they are all praying to the god of this world.

Bible believing Christians would agree with you. The ecumenicals are not all praying to the same God as Christian Bible believers.

From what little I know of Orthodox Jews, I suspect they hold the same opinion regarding the ecumenicals as the Bible believing Christians.  Also lumping the Bible believers in with the ecumenical crowd as being in error.

There will be no room in the tower for Orthodox Jews or Bible believing Christians.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
Biden Promises Nationwide Mask Mandate And Womandate
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-announces-nationwide-mask-mandate-and-womandate

"Listen folks-- we all make mistakes. I realized this morning that my COVID plan includes a mask mandate, but not a womandate. I have amended and also awomended my plan to include a mask womandate," Biden read off his teleprompter. "We will also be adding a mask non-binarydate, a mask genderqueerdate, a mask two-spiritdate, a mask polygenderdate, and a mask non-binarytrans-speciesdate. More 'dates' will be arriving as we continue to do our research to make sure no one is left out."
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'

... and don't even think of bringing up menopause ...
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
I think that woman substitution gag was beaten to death twenty or more years ago.  It was high-school sophomoric then and it's even dumber now.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
I recall that woman substitution gag was beaten to death twenty years ago.  It was high-school sophomoric then and it's even dumber now.

Awomen
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
^Watch it.  That could turn out to be Awomwomwomwomwomwomwomwom... ad infinitum.

I discovered that when I was a sophomore in high school.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?