Author Topic: Well this is something of a mystery...  (Read 474 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Well this is something of a mystery...
« on: December 29, 2023, 04:55:59 PM »

I just received a very nice throw blanket printed with Seren's picture. The picture I use as my avatar here.

But, I have no idea from whom it came as there's no indication on the shipping label or the label on the inside.

The website on the label on the blanket -- www.kanata-on-demand.com -- doesn't see to exist.

There is a Kanata blanket company based in Canada, but they don't seem to do printed polyester blankets.

There is a card in the package that says "Made in America" (the tag on the blanket says Made in China).

There's NO information on the card regarding a company, just a QR code that says it will take me to the company's Amazon store.

Only, searching on Amazon doesn't seem to turn up anything related to the company and blankets.
I'm not really sure if I want to scan the QR code or not.

OK, I may have found some information. The shipping company was Personalized Living in Florida, and they do have a presence on Amazon.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Well this is something of a mystery...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 11:18:07 PM »
Mystery solved.

Friends of mine in Texas sent it to me.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 11:31:59 PM »
I was going to say that clearly Seren has learned to shop online.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 12:03:07 AM »
I was going to say that clearly Seren has learned to shop online.

If that were the case there would be a truckload of steaks at K Frame's house.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 07:54:46 AM »
If that were the case there would be a truckload of steaks at K Frame's house.

And hams. She particularly loves ham, which is a pity, because it's not at all good for her.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 09:07:42 PM »
The blanket makes a perfect wall hanging in my living room on the wall. Got it up this afternoon on the wall that used to be covered in smoked mirrors.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 07:36:16 AM by K Frame »

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 10:59:17 PM »
The blanket makes a perfect wall hanging in my living room on the wall. Get it up this afternoon on the wall that used to be covered in smoked mirrors.

That does sound like a definite improvement!  =D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 07:32:04 AM »
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPJ4ZPWzcJbESNOfi2flhyYVButFd4C-mAAHeL7E7L3EQkR1nepo-ylNCVrCcP_8g/photo/AF1QipO8ZkCJFDnPKY-pnOshCD8jFn_zyt-nrizIUurZ?key=T2xUc1ZYLW0wZzhkNmZIM19feGlSdi1oUEVMRXpR

I'll be damned if I can figure out how to insert the photo from my Google Photos share account, so you'll have to click the link to see the picture.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 09:44:15 AM by K Frame »

grampster

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 10:55:46 PM »
Cool.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2024, 11:40:38 PM »
That's really nice.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.