Author Topic: Blond on blond crime  (Read 2058 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Blond on blond crime
« on: March 27, 2012, 08:57:18 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/26/gang-blonde-kidnapping-brazil_n_1379649.html?ref=latino-voices&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D146792
Over the weekend, São Paulo police arrested 3 members of an unlikely gang of criminals known as the "Gang of Blondes". The group of criminals is thought to include six "really pretty" blondes who wreaked havoc around the city by robbing and assuming the identity of fellow beautiful blondes, police chief Joaquim Dias Alves told BBC Mundo.

The six women are young, middle class, and educated, according to the police. According to BBC Mundo, the women follow fellow blondes out of shopping centers to their cars, where they steal their credit cards, security codes, and other valuables. One member of the group then assumes the identity of their victim, buying electronics and designer clothes, while the remaining members hold the victim at gunpoint.

More at the link.

:facepalm:

Wonder if changing hair color would reduce this crime wave?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Re: Blond on blond crime
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:21:02 AM »
... the women follow fellow blondes out of shopping centers to their cars, where they steal their credit cards, security codes, and other valuables. One member of the group then assumes the identity of their victim, buying electronics and designer clothes, while the remaining members hold the victim at gunpoint.

I read more details on this. One of the blondes approached a victim and said that the victim had mistakenly picked up the criminal's wallet, which contained her drivers license. The victim said, "how can you be sure?", to which the criminal replied that her picture was on it. The victim said, "OK, what does it look like?", and the criminal replied, "it's laminated, about 2" x 3", and has a picture of a blonde on it. The victim pulled out her wallet, looked at it, and handed the wallet to the criminal, saying, "you're right! I'm so sorry!"

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 10:37:26 AM »
White people problems...   =D

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 07:19:51 PM »
I read more details on this. One of the blondes approached a victim and said that the victim had mistakenly picked up the criminal's wallet, which contained her drivers license. The victim said, "how can you be sure?", to which the criminal replied that her picture was on it. The victim said, "OK, what does it look like?", and the criminal replied, "it's laminated, about 2" x 3", and has a picture of a blonde on it. The victim pulled out her wallet compact*, looked at it, and handed the wallet to the criminal, saying, "you're right! I'm so sorry!"

FIFY.

Can't even get the punchline right!  What are you, a blond?

stay safe.

*For the uninformed, wimmins used to carry a hinge-covered "thingie" that had inside a mirror on one side and face powder and applicator on the other side.  It was called a "compact".
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »
Can't even get the punchline right!  What are you, a blond?

The compact doesn't work here. In the joke you're referring to, the blonde asks the blonde officer what the drivers license looks like, and the officer says it's about 2" x 3" and has your picture on it. The blonde pulls out her compact,  looks at the mirror, and says "here it is". Then the blonde officer looks at it and says, "I didn't realize you were a cop, too. You can go."

You must be a platinum blonde. ;)

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »
Playing "Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat" should be illegal.
 :P
7-11 was a part time job.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 10:57:22 PM »
Hey, I like that song.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 12:32:49 AM »
Formerly sumpnz

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »
Learned a new term that I hadn't heard of before:  express kidnappings
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.