Author Topic: Payback!  (Read 685 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Payback!
« on: March 27, 2012, 09:01:30 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/26/tsa-boston-logan-airport_n_1379834.html?ref=travel&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl7%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D146762

Four TSA officers at Boston's Logan International were hospitalized on Monday after they fell ill after opening a bag at the airport.

Bag handlers in the baggage hall at the airport's Terminal A opened the suspicious-smelling bag. Fifteen workers complained of headaches, eye irritation and throat issues but four were taken to Massachusetts General, Boston.com reported.

Airport spokesman Phil Orlandella said a passenger identified the odor as rodent repellent, according to The New York Post.

Orlandella told the Associated Press that the odor was noticed at about 8 a.m. Monday. No passengers were affected, but state police are checking the bag and questioning the owner.

MyFoxBoston.com reports that part of the baggage hall in Terminal A was closed, affecting passengers waiting for bags there. That terminal carries flights with Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines and United Airlines.

Among other things, this confirms suspicions about TSA agents' origin.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Payback!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:34:10 AM »
Bag handlers in the baggage hall at the airport's Terminal A opened the suspicious-smelling bag. Fifteen workers complained of headaches, eye irritation and throat issues but four were taken to Massachusetts General, Boston.com reported.

Airport spokesman Phil Orlandella said a passenger identified the odor as rodent repellent, according to The New York Post.

So, it smelled like freedom?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 12:15:50 PM »
So, it smelled like freedom?

I just love a good revenge story.....they reaped what they have sown!
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

wuluf

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »

Among other things, this confirms suspicions about TSA agents' origin.

That's unfair....

to rodents.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:38:55 PM »
The rat bastards!
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.