Author Topic: Okay This Time Hollyweird Has Run Out Of Ideas  (Read 605 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Okay This Time Hollyweird Has Run Out Of Ideas
« on: January 31, 2014, 01:17:41 PM »
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57618128-71/sign-of-apocalypse-selfie-the-sitcom/

ABC is going to run a pilot of a sitcom called "Selfie".
"Selfie" will be a 22-minute montage of an unknown (but pretty) actor and actress taking pictures of themselves with their phones. He has a Nokia Lumia, she has an iPhone. Actually, that's not quite right.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Okay This Time Hollyweird Has Run Out Of Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 04:09:14 PM »
Maybe they could have the president of the most powerful nation in the world taking "selfies" too.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Okay This Time Hollyweird Has Run Out Of Ideas
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 04:14:36 PM »
Maybe they could have the president of the most powerful nation in the world taking "selfies" too.

"Stay tuned to find out this week's mystery foreign leader!"
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch