Author Topic: fAkeTF  (Read 1891 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
fAkeTF
« on: November 11, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8427953

Masked criminals pretending to be ATF agents burst into a home in Houston, TX in a 1:30AM home invasion.

Best Defense?

IMO, live a clean life, and keep an automatic rifle handy and the have will and training to use it forcefully to stop all threats that enter your home.  Then investigate after the fact.  When your door is kicked down at o-dark-thirty, don't give anyone "the benefit of the doubt."   [ar15]

Encourage your local PD and Sheriff to endorse similar talking points, and to abandon no-knocks.

The feds will stop, soon enough, and once the feds stop, the criminals will stop too.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

MechAg94

• friend
Re: fAkeTF
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 05:26:11 PM »
I thought it said they didn't break in, someone opened the door, was shot, then the fakes entered at 1:30 AM. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 05:52:30 PM »
I thought it said they didn't break in, someone opened the door, was shot, then the fakes entered at 1:30 AM. 
Correct! The door was answered, not 'kicked down'. No 'benefit of doubt' given here.

Endorse what 'talking points'?
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 07:26:40 PM »
Answering the door at 1.30 am  ???

;/

I might get up and yell down from an upstairs window  >:D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 08:54:26 PM »
It says he was shot through the door when he refused to let them in.  Not really sure if he opened it or not.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 11:03:38 PM »
Answering the door at 1.30 am  ???

;/

I might get up and yell down from an upstairs window  >:D

While covering the front door with the 12ga.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 08:32:31 AM »
The more stories I read like this....the more motivated I am to get an AR-15 pistol as my bedside gun....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 09:59:43 AM »
The more stories I read like this....the more motivated I am to get an AR-15 pistol as my bedside gun....

Just get a regular AR.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 04:55:04 PM »
While covering the front door with the 12ga.

AK is better  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »

Just get a regular AR.

Need something short d/t hallways & corners in my house....if I need something in a full-sized rifle, I'm going for something a lot more powerful....like a .308....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »
AK is better  ;)

You could have both and use a Saiga 12.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 07:55:28 AM »
You know, I'm kind of surprised some defense lawyer's association hasn't created a nationwide database of all reported instances of FAKE police invading a residence . . . it seems that such a database, listing many, MANY instances of FAKE cop invasions would be a very useful tool at trial in the event something goes wrong (or right?) when REAL cops stage a no-knock, especially if they hit the wrong place?

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, how was my client to know he wasn't the target of a criminal home invasion, when all these incidents of home invasions by fake police (show list) have been reported in his and adjacent states?"
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 10:00:38 AM »
how many is many?
you think the defense bar wouldn't if they could? if it was viable?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »
You could have both and use a Saiga 12.

With a big ass drum magazine? Want.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 11:15:27 AM »
AK is better  ;)
With a 40 round mag full of soft points.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge