Author Topic: Bras in space!  (Read 740 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Bras in space!
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:14:33 AM »
http://www.thecredits.org/2013/09/bras-in-space-the-incredible-true-story-behind-upcoming-film-spacesuit/

This sounds like something I will go to see.  I was aware of the Playtex involvement since I have a couple of books on historical spacesuit design.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Bras in space!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 11:20:54 AM »
Pretty interesting article!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 11:42:53 AM »
And now you know the breast of the story.   =)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 11:49:05 AM »
And now you know the breast of the story.   =)
:facepalm:

A really wild "All American" story!   Proof of the old addage that "truth is stranger than fiction."
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 09:37:33 PM »
Misread that as, "Bars in Space."

Damn. I am the dissapoint.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 09:41:54 PM »
Misread that as, "Bars in Space."

Damn. I am the dissapoint.

Yeah, here I was thinking with zero gravity that the astronettes wouldn't need any such restrictive apparel  :facepalm:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin