Author Topic: His Narcissism knows no bounds  (Read 4778 times)

InfidelSerf

• friend
His Narcissism knows no bounds
« on: May 15, 2012, 01:14:20 PM »
By brother sent me this story
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/15/President-Obama-White-House-biographies
The White House website has always featured biographies of past presidents. | Now, however, President Obama has decided that those other presidential biographies weren’t complete without a sentence about him.

I thought it was a joke at first.. until I went directly to the source http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents myself, and saw it with my own eyes.
They are clips from the "Did You Know?" bits at the end of the biographies.

Take it how you like.  Seems kind of creepy to me.
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: His Narcissism knows no bounds
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 01:14:47 PM »
I had the same response.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
"...the troops fighting on my behalf."

I don't know if that one can be topped. Looks like he's trying, though.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »
"...the troops fighting on my behalf."

I don't know if that one can be topped. Looks like he's trying, though.

Well... in the sense that the troops fight on behalf of US citizens, and he's one of those?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 01:41:36 PM »
Well... in the sense that the troops fight on behalf of US citizens, and he's one of those?

Alledgedly.

>:D [popcorn] [popcorn]

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 01:59:39 PM »
I watched the video, and I'm convinced it was in the Barack I sense.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »
I don't think this is narcissism. I think it's taxpayer-funded campaign propaganda disguised as information, and some plain old propaganda as well.

I hope Romney has someone on his staff scrub those bio's clean when Obama's gone.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 04:36:21 PM »
Seems kind of creepy to me.
Seems very much like how a Nork dictator starts out- claiming credit for what people did before he was born then slowly erasing history and replacing it with his own. Give Obama 30 more years of being in charge and he'll be claiming that he was the black man that won all of the gold medals in the 1936 Olympics, created the internet, and stopped global warming.

On the lighter side, BO's biography is one of the most farcical writings I've ever seen.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 05:02:11 PM »
Disgusting  [barf]
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 06:01:20 PM »
Did you know?

-   President Reagan designated Martin Luther King Jr. Day a national holiday; today the Obama Administration honors this tradition, with the First and Second Families participating in service projects on this day.
  -  In a June 28, 1985 speech Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multi-millionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
Color me ho hum on this.

There is absolutely nothing that any politician does these days that shocks me.

I have written all of them off as lying backstabbing weasels who are incapable of doing anything truthful.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 09:59:38 AM »
It's time we all quit pretending, and acknowledged that His President-ness has been the guiding hand in human history for thousands of years. Behold:

http://obamainhistory.tumblr.com/

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »
Let me know when he starts inserting himself into the Bible.  I mean, other than that 2nd Thesssalonians thing.*

*This part: "not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.   Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:59:55 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
Let me know when he starts inserting himself into the Bible.  I mean, other than that 2nd Thesssalonians thing.

Noah built an ark to save his family and the animals from The Flood.  President Obama is expanding the funding and authority of FEMA to respond to flood disasters.

=)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 12:52:50 PM »
Noah built an ark to save his family and the animals from The Flood.  President Obama is expanding the funding and authority of FEMA to respond to flood disasters.

Not only that. He's also using stimulus money to revive the eco-friendly wooden ship-building industry.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 01:27:46 PM »
...and on the 7th day, Obama took vacation.

Barack Obama

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 01:34:57 PM »
...and on the 7th day, Obama took vacation.

This was after his vacation on the 2nd and 5th days.

Chris

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 02:55:03 PM »
Well come on! It takes a lot of energy to make multiple daily public appearances. He needs a break!

(He spends so much time talking about things I can't see how he finds time to actually "do" anything productive.)
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

brimic

• friends
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 03:06:27 PM »
(He spends so much time talking about things I can't see how he finds time to actually "do" anything productive.)

All the better, I say.

Barack Obama

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »
Color me ho hum on this.

There is absolutely nothing that any politician does these days that shocks me.

I have written all of them off as lying backstabbing weasels who are incapable of doing anything truthful.

what he said.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 01:35:05 PM »
Will be remembered as President Zelig...
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.