Author Topic: Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover  (Read 4797 times)

Andiron

• friend
Re: Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2015, 09:31:43 PM »
It's almost funny. My best friend, a die-hard liberal, knows nothing about the uranium issue, nothing about Hillary's email issues, nothing about Benghazi, nothing about Juanita Broderick, nothing about Cathleen Willy, nothing about Whitewater, and nothing about Hillary's cattle futures trading, and he still supports the Clintons. I think that's her real base: people who don't know anything about current events.

Basically,  morons that remember the "good ol days"  and how likeable and awesome Bill was.  :facepalm:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2015, 10:26:32 PM »
It's almost funny. My best friend, a die-hard liberal, knows nothing about the uranium issue, nothing about Hillary's email issues, nothing about Benghazi, nothing about Juanita Broderick, nothing about Cathleen Willy, nothing about Whitewater, and nothing about Hillary's cattle futures trading, and he still supports the Clintons. I think that's her real base: people who don't know anything about current events.
Also know nothing about Dolly Kyle Browing, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Paula Jones, or Monica Lewinski . . . and never heard of Vince Foster, either.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2015, 10:30:26 PM »
I think that's her real base: people who don't know anything.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams