Author Topic: Tell me again about White Privilege or Black Lives Matter leader a white guy  (Read 4813 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/08/19/shaun-king-s-parents-are-not-black.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

Shaun King,  the leader of Black Lives Matter was born to white parents in Kentucky CNN finds out.

Which should put a nail in that groups coffin...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/08/19/shaun-king-s-parents-are-not-black.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

Shaun King,  the leader of Black Lives Matter was born to white parents in Kentucky CNN finds out.

Which should put a nail in that groups coffin...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As though Democrats care about blatant hypocrisy. They of the "end justifies the means" and "false, but accurate". He's false, but accurate, in their eyes.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

cordex

• Administrator
Why on earth would that kill the group?

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Someone should set him up on a blind date with Rachel Dolezal.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Yup, BLM is already saying that he's "done more for BLM than most blacks". Mainstream opinion may blackball him, but I don't think he's going anywhere in BLM.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Yup, BLM is already saying that he's "done more for BLM than most blacks". Mainstream opinion may blackball him, but I don't think he's going anywhere in BLM.

What you did there, see it I did.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Given the unabashed racism of many of its members, you'd think it would endanger his position within the group. Whether it will damage the group to lose their current leader would seem to depend on the quality of his replacement.

Also, I guess this makes it OK to kill him.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

SADShooter

• friend
Wait.

White people can't say anything valid about black people because they are inherently racist.

Leader of black interest group is white.

Black interest group's message must be invalid, as it is articulated by white man.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Wait.

White people can't say anything valid about black people because they are inherently racist.

Black interest group's message must be invalid, as it is articulated is so valid even by a white man wants to help advance it.

maybe not the most eloquent fix.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Wait.

Black interest group's message must be invalid, as it is articulated by white man.
He self-identifies as black, shitlord.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

grampster

• friend
To call that person anything other than black is racism.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

SADShooter

• friend
He self-identifies as black, shitlord.

I self-identify as John Holmes reincarnate. It's not materially benefitting my sex life.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Why on earth would that kill the group?

Loss of "legitimacy" within the black community.   Ridicule for following "Whitey"...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

cordex

• Administrator
Loss of "legitimacy" within the black community.   Ridicule for following "Whitey"...
Maybe, I guess. Best case they would reform under a different name. More likely he will be memory holed quietly and nothing will change.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in

That hasn't stopped the Nation of Islam.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net

Link specifically states that according to him, his mother had an affair and his biological father was a black male.

I'd file that under "Until proven otherwise, no one else's business."
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Link specifically states that according to him, his mother had an affair and his biological father was a black male.

He is trying to make blackitude in general everybody's business.  So, totally fair game in a way similar to some televangelist snorting meth off the junk of a hired male prostitute is fair game.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

SADShooter

• friend
He is trying to make blackitude in general everybody's business.  So, totally fair game in a way similar to some televangelist snorting the off the junk of a hired male prostitute is fair game.

Did not need that imagery with my morning coffee. Thanks. [barf]

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
scandal for a dhimmicrat is nothing but a resume enhancer.

MechAg94

• friend

So will the media go interview his mother? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge