Author Topic: Oh Perfect. Lewinsky?  (Read 6865 times)

Bigjake

• friend
Re: Oh Perfect. Lewinsky?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »
All that aside, she's got a beautiful face.

ERK....EH....Ah...... I am SO resisting the obvious deliverance joke about facial structure that belongs here...

Past that, What the crap is ol' Barry doing surrounding himself with former Clintonistas? 

To me , that seems like a huge tactical errors, ala Julius Caesar.

E tu, Brute?

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 06:09:51 PM »
"Before she gained the weight, the rest of her wasn't bad either."

I've always felt kinda sorry for her.  She was taken advantage of by a very powerful man and when TSHTF the whole world crapped on her...  including a lot of people right here on this forum.  I'm not a psycologist but an experience like hers would lead a lot of stronger folks to depression which is a prime cause of overeating and subsequent weight-gain.

Heck, we've all known women who've done the same thing (or worse) and lived it down.  Unfortunately, she has a name that stands out and after all the adverse publicity at the time of the impeachment, her face is equally well known.  She's probably a pretty nice person, certainly nicer than Hillary.

I've always felt the same way, before I discovered the gun issue, the treatment Monica got was what got me voting against the Dem's.
B.J Clinton ( well william jefferson clinton hence billy j clinton) is a scoundrel imo not for having sex but for the way he treated her.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2008, 08:21:02 AM »
I never heard he eff'd around with elanore mondale!

I'd highly doubt it; he likes frumpy women; not beautiful ones.

Remember that old Sesame Street game, "One of these things is not like the other"?

יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »
there was an incident where he had them make monica wait in guard house till mondale left. did not amuse her
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

86thecat

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »
And what post is she going to be offered?  :laugh:

White House Chief of Staff?