Author Topic: DrudgeReport: Armed police would not fire back...  (Read 1568 times)

wacki

• friend
DrudgeReport: Armed police would not fire back...
« on: November 30, 2008, 01:03:46 AM »
At the top of todays drudge report are the words:

Armed police 'would not fire back'...
Mumbai photographer: I wish I'd had a gun, not a camera. Armed police would not fire back

But what angered Mr D'Souza almost as much were the masses of armed police hiding in the area who simply refused to shoot back. "There were armed policemen hiding all around the station but none of them did anything," he said. "At one point, I ran up to them and told them to use their weapons. I said, 'Shoot them, they're sitting ducks!' but they just didn't shoot back."

Interestingly enough the most notable part of this massacre may be the police's response which could provide a pretty compelling argument for RKBA and concealed carry.

I know there are plenty of upstanding and courageous police officers out there that would risk their lives for a complete stranger but this incident really seems to drive the point home that you can't always rely on the government to save you.

thoughts?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: DrudgeReport: Armed police would not fire back...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:29:27 AM »
Politics?

Oh whose planet?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.