Author Topic: Lava soap  (Read 9003 times)

Chuck Dye

• friend
Re: Lava soap
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »
I think the thing about Lava, other than the pumice, is that it is a true soap without detergent or other fakery.  For years I have used Kirk's Coco Castile as my shower soap, shaving soap, and shampoo.  Effectively like Lava without the grit, it does a great job even in hard water and sea water.
Gee, I'd love to see your data!

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 09:56:26 PM »
FYI, to get the grime out of your hands that makes them look perpetually dirty? Just before bed slather them liberally with hand/skim lotion, put on the thin rubber gloves. Sleep with them like that. Works really good.
Avoid cliches like the plague!

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 10:17:20 PM »
I think the thing about Lava, other than the pumice, is that it is a true soap without detergent or other fakery.

Fun fact: Detergent was invented during WWII due to a lack of fat to make traditional soap.  By the Nazis.

"Don't be a Nazi.  Use real soap." -- somebody should use that in an ad campaign.

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 10:27:39 PM »
Lava soap and private parts. Just seems that the two were never supposed to meet.

There are some places in Korea I've visited that it might be a good idea for them to meet afterwards.  >:D
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 07:16:18 AM »
There are some places in Korea I've visited that it might be a good idea for them to meet afterwards.  >:D
DING DING DING!! We have a winner!  :lol:
Avoid cliches like the plague!