Author Topic: New reason California makes me angry.  (Read 9032 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Re: New reason California makes me angry.
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2013, 07:02:58 PM »
When you flick it open the ejector raises out lifting the brass with it. I'm sure if I flicked it open hard enough I could actually eject the brass out that way but I haven't tried yet.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

freakazoid

• friend
Re: New reason California makes me angry.
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2013, 02:17:01 AM »
On the front of the grip there is a set screw that is called a mainspring screw in parts list page. It sticks out a little bit, you can sort of see it in the pictures. Is this supposed to be sticking out or should it be flush? I don't notice it when I shoot. I've tried turning it with a screw driver but it didn't seem to want to turn, I really didn't put much pressure on it in case I wasn't supposed to move it as I didn't want to damage anything.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic