Main Forums > The Roundtable

Jogger shot in Georgia

<< < (43/44) > >>

dogmush:
Aubrey's mother apparently had an issue with a plea deal on the table back in Jan for letting the convicts go to club fed vs. the state penn. So the plea was squashed by the judge, and the trial went forward to the guilty verdict.

I'm in clear what they are looking at as far as possible sentencing,  but only the videographer is even eligible for parole from the state.  I guess the fed verdict would keep him in jail if he did get state parole.

230RN:

--- Quote from: Angel Eyes on February 22, 2022, 02:04:39 PM ---Prosecutor padding his/her conviction record?

Brownie points with the SJW mob?

--- End quote ---
Yes and yes.  But I have no evidence of that.

Perd Hapley:
As medieval as hate crime laws may be, the real tragedy here is that America has no system established that could have matched up these racists with eager victims like Jussie Smollett. Sad

MechAg94:

--- Quote from: Perd Hapley on February 23, 2022, 10:10:12 AM ---As medieval as hate crime laws may be, the real tragedy here is that America has no system established that could have matched up these racists with eager victims like Jussie Smollett. Sad

--- End quote ---
So we need some sort of online matching service like tinder for racists (both ways).  What would be a good name? 

KKKinder?  Black Fake Hate Crimes Matter?  NeverFakeAHateCrimeAgain.com

zxcvbob:

--- Quote from: MechAg94 on February 23, 2022, 12:21:33 PM ---So we need some sort of online matching service like tinder for racists (both ways).  What would be a good name? 

KKKinder?  Black Fake Hate Crimes Matter?  NeverFakeAHateCrimeAgain.com

--- End quote ---

SPLC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version