Main Forums > The Roundtable

What do you get when you cross a teenager with a...

(1/9) > >>

K Frame:
hot BMW?

Two dead, one critically injured.

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2022/06/6-hospitalized-after-fairfax-co-crash-involving-pedestrians/

This happened less than a mile from my house. I didn't know about when when I was coming home from work and got mixed up in the aftermath -- the Toyota was still on the scene, I didn't take notice of the BMW.

In the past 18 months people feeling the need for speed have struck four juvenile pedestrians, killing two of them.

Four days from the end of the school year.

Bogie:
The St. Louis sport of choice is no longer baseball, but it is IRL GTA:STL... I try to avoid driving after dark - they'll steal a car and then play bumper cars.

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Bogie on June 07, 2022, 08:17:46 PM ---The St. Louis sport of choice is no longer baseball, but it is IRL GTA:STL... I try to avoid driving after dark - they'll steal a car and then play bumper cars.

--- End quote ---

And what happens when they get caught?
Nothing
And then they do it again the next night

Jim147:

--- Quote from: WLJ on June 07, 2022, 08:32:39 PM ---And what happens when they get caught?
Nothing
And then they do it again the next night

--- End quote ---

Yeah, on that side of the state that witch doesn't do anything.

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: Jim147 on June 07, 2022, 09:31:07 PM ---Yeah, on that side of the state that witch doesn't do anything.

--- End quote ---

She's not in charge of the entire eastern half, but in that corner of this side of the state...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version