Author Topic: The truth is finally starting to be spoken.  (Read 9424 times)

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
Re: The truth is finally starting to be spoken.
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »
have you ever seen a 5yo in a candy store with $10, who has never been disciplined by his parents, alwayys gets what he wants and has never heard the word no? same thing :|

There...

Fixed it for ya.  :lol:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »
lol, there neo-lib's i thought that was implied :angel:

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2009, 08:07:50 PM »
It's a wartime budget, and I think we know who the war is against.

Maybe this leads to statism.  It can also lead to anarchy.   Somehow I doubt this can really go on for ten years without the wheels coming off, especially when you factor in the other "social improvements" the Obama people have in mind.

Anarchy? Revolt? It could never happen, at least not in the sense that our current gov debt would be ignored. China has way to much interest for them to stand by and allow that to happen.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Lee

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 11:33:24 PM »
The Trilateral Commission has finally succeeded.  World Governments are on the verge of financial ruin and will soon be the lackeys of international corporations who will control the world by setting "employment policies and guidelines" to control us all.  Evil laugh bwahahahahaha.

buzz_knox

• friend
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 12:44:08 PM »
The Trilateral Commission has finally succeeded.  World Governments are on the verge of financial ruin and will soon be the lackeys of international corporations who will control the world by setting "employment policies and guidelines" to control us all.  Evil laugh bwahahahahaha.

The governments are dictating terms to the corporations, not the other way around.  Corporations will be on the ropes long before the governments are (even if figureheads fall here and there).

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 08:33:18 PM »
There is essentially no difference between the big Finance company's and the government. Same people run both. 
  Read some interesting stat's the other day about the percentage of GDP "created" by the Finance  industry- These are ball park numbers, but as I recall, about 15% of GDP was finance in the '70's, and over 40% today. A hell of a lot of money shuffling paper and a hell of a reduction in actual production of goods. 

Anybody check the latest on SS? Projected revenue's are way, way lower than previously thought (imagine that) estimates are it will be broke in about a year or two, instead of 2017 as predicted.

This ship is going down. And I gotta agree, it is no accident. I think we are on the way to what I have heard described as "neo-feudalism", sort of a new serf / master state. It is no longer arguable that WA-DC is in any way representative of the people. They are the New Aristocracy. We are watched, listened to and our movements tracked. Every single thing we do is regulated by some law, usually not passed by our "representatives", but by an obscure posting in the federal Register by some Agency.  The penalties for "violation" of these new laws grows more draconian all the time. The Government is becoming a huge parasitic monster, taking from the productive class and handing to the protected class.