Author Topic: lone DUI driver claims "not me" check out his shirt!  (Read 5024 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
lone DUI driver claims "not me" check out his shirt!
« on: October 01, 2010, 08:56:56 PM »
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/25225560/detail.html
 :facepalm: =D :lol:

also, neat typo "OUI" instead of "DUI"
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: lone DUI driver claims "not me" check out his shirt!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 08:59:59 PM »

Truth in advertising, eh?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 09:05:43 PM »
4th dui is a nice touch  hows he still driving?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 10:38:33 PM »
4th dui is a nice touch  hows he still driving?

No, his brother was driving.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 10:45:41 PM »
oh right!  his invisible brother...

i have a sponsee whose brother picked up 2 felonies using his brothers id.  he was a bit miffed when he got cuffed stuffed and faced extradition
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »
WEBSTER, Mass. -- A Connecticut man was arrested and charged with drunken driving for the fourth time Wednesday night, Webster police said.

Arrested after drunken driving four different times last Wednesday night, or arrested a total of four times in this lifetime?

Someone's Grammar needs to teach them grammer.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 10:48:03 PM »
i have a sponsee whose brother picked up 2 felonies using his brothers id.  he was a bit miffed when he got cuffed stuffed and faced extradition

Your sponsee was miffed or your sponsee's brother was miffed?  Which one?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 10:53:23 PM »
my sponsee  he was clean almost 10 years when they arrested him  its a shock to your system.  they didn't tell him right away what it was for, and i strongly suspect that perhaps there were one or 2 crimes in his past he was afraid had come home to roost.  be bad to confess plead for mercy for something they hadn't busted him for

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 02:34:54 AM »
Arrested after drunken driving four different times last Wednesday night, or arrested a total of four times in this lifetime?

Someone's Grammar needs to teach them grammer.

stay safe.

Wait man, you can't say that about journalist-they are our superiors! :P
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

grampster

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 02:17:35 PM »
Some guy around here just got busted for his 7th drunk driving arrest.  He has 11, I think, driving on suspended ops.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 03:53:40 PM »
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/25225560/detail.html
 :facepalm: =D :lol:

also, neat typo "OUI" instead of "DUI"

"OUI" = "Operating Under the Influence."
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 04:10:16 PM »
Ohio calls it OVI (Operating a Vehicle while Impaired) as DUI is out the window.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 04:14:36 PM by adively »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 09:47:00 PM »
Once they figured out Pot and other street drugs were an issue and, if I remember correctly, here in Louisiana a girl got off by admitting she was high on pot and NOT drunk and therefore couldn't be charged with DUI, they had to let her go. She didn't posses any drugs and/or alcohol and they had to let her go. Soon after, the laws were changed to deal with just such exceptions.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 11:39:35 AM »
How is "Driving Under the Influence" only applying to alcohol?  I guess it is all how the specific law defines it.  I think Texas was Driving While Intoxicated at one time.  Not anymore.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 04:50:24 PM »
nevermind, I misread something. Carry On Please.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 03:35:31 PM »
Some guy around here just got busted for his 7th drunk driving arrest.  He has 11, I think, driving on suspended ops.

I think I saw that one.  IIRC it was around the Paw Paw area and they found the guy passed out, vomit on his shirt, with the car crashed/parked on the lawn of the state police building.

• friends
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 03:39:46 PM »
the record amongst my peer group is 14  but that was back in the day