Author Topic: UT concealed carry course - Lacey, WA Dec 8th  (Read 3261 times)

mgdavis

• friend
UT concealed carry course - Lacey, WA Dec 8th
« on: November 21, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »
Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Course
CARRY LEGALLY IN 29 STATES!! Complete the 'Utah Concealed Firearms Permit' Course being offered here in the store. For NON-RESIDENTS, the Utah permit is GOOD in 29 States! Included in this class are ALL the Application Requirements including fingerprints, Notary Public, Passport Photo, copy of current Drivers License & a pre-addressed envelope to the Bureau of Criminal Identification, State of Utah Public Safety. The Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Course registration fee is $70 pre-paid via Pay-Pal to: cfputah@gmail.com or $90 at the door. (Note: seating not guaranteed for late arrivals.) All applicants will receive training in accordance with 53-5-704 UCA. In addition to the course fee, a State of Utah processing fee of $65.25 is required to be submitted with your completed application. Application and state fee may be submitted up to twelve months upon course completion. Class limit 32. Reserve today. For a list of States with reciprocity & recognition for the Utah CFP go to www.handgunlaw.com. For additional course information, call or email Instructor Kevin L. Faherty, Owner, 'At A Moments Notice' 503-481-5847, cfputah@gmail.com.
5:30-8:30 p.m.
Location: Steelhead Room 2nd floor next to Cascades Grill Restaurant

I happened to notice that the Cabela's in Lacey is hosting a Utah permit class. I know that a few of us in the area did the class in Bellevue awhile back, but others in the area that don't have their UT permit yet might be interested.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: UT concealed carry course - Lacey, WA Dec 8th
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »
UT has a good CCW program, but they do require training to apply.  For other options, look to PA and FL.  The Centre Count, PA sheriff is gun friendly and the PA permit is $35 for 4 years, IIRC.

Based on my permits, I'm legal in 35 states. Getting a Utah CCW would add 2. That's not much help to me, but it might help some of you.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

mgdavis

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »
I forget the exact numbers, but UT added several states above my WA CPL. Now I just need to get an Oregon permit to be set for most any state I'm liable to travel to.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »
MG, if you find a friendly Oregon sheriff close to the border whom will issue a non-resident permit, please post here.  No one will do so in the Portland area, last time I checked.  The closest one who would was way the heck in far eastern Oregon, and you had to apply in person. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

mgdavis

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »
I just shot a message to a Yamhill County, OR guy that I met off ADVrider asking if he knew any sheriff that would sign off on us. Hopefully he can suggest someone. I've been dragging my feet for way too long on getting that OR permit.