Author Topic: Our Family Day  (Read 1328 times)

Our Family Day
« on: May 21, 2006, 10:47:44 AM »
Special thanks to sm and Bermbuster for their donations and to Baus for offering, although we never did make it down there to pick up the water.

It went great..great weather, well-behaved children, lots of rounds down range..we couldn't have asked for a better day. This was our second year and we're going to make it better each year.

http://www.firearmsalliance.org/FFD2006.htm

Our Family Day
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 11:30:04 AM »
I was just wondering about that last week.  Wish you would've emailed me, i could've met you half way or something.  Glad it went well though

Our Family Day
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 11:46:32 AM »
Yea, I got a new job closer to home and the person I was hoping would be able to pick it up couldn't. I really appreciate the offer. It's an annual thing, so we'll gladly take you up on it next year..maybe when everyone goes to Camp Perry this year, they could pick it up for next year. Smiley

garyk/nm

• friend
  • shovelbum
Our Family Day
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 12:28:37 PM »
Great weather, huh?
Drat...no drowned poodle pix this year. I so look forward to those! Tongue
Glad it went well. Wish I were closer so I could join in the fun!

Our Family Day
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 01:16:17 PM »
LOL. Sorry to disappoint you. That time of year works out the best for the most volunteers, but the weather is always iffy.

Our Family Day
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 01:30:23 PM »
Let me know when you go to Perry, and I'll get all the water you want for that little shindig.  Next years can wait, no sense in you storing the stuff and letting it collect dust.

Our Family Day
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 01:22:31 PM »