Author Topic: "I'm going to knock out the next white person who walks by."  (Read 1195 times)

freakazoid

• friend
"I'm going to knock out the next white person who walks by."
« on: September 10, 2013, 10:03:37 PM »
Apparently these are the words out of this scumbags mouth before he acted on them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2414966/Im-going-knock-white-person-walks-Chilling-words-man-punched-62-year-old-ground-apparent-hate-crime-left-victim-brain-dead.html
He also injured two others who tried to stop him. This originally left the guy in a coma but in an other article, http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/10/nyregion/friends-mourn-man-fatally-assaulted-in-union-square-park.html?_r=0 it states he has died from it.
Also of interest is this second article mentions there was another attack like this and apparently by a different person at the end of August.
I wonder if there will be a mural of this attack.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

æg151337

• Gamera Public Relations Slave
Re: "I'm going to knock out the next white person who walks by."
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 10:55:52 PM »
Nope. He'll probably be mourned by his friends and aquantances and that will be that. I don't expect to sany any more articles on the trial of Mr. Marten.  They will see it as it is as a random act of racially motivated violence by a man who decided he wanted to set his people back another 30 years.  It may have gotten more attention if a gun was used. But he's just another d*** **s.
Gamera! Gamera!
Gamera is really neat!
Gamera is filled with meat!
We've been eating GA-MER-AAAA!!!!!

Levant

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 11:25:30 PM »
Jesse Jackson just can't be expected to get involved in every street crime...  Haven't you heard?

Besides, it won't be a hate crime just like the killing of the Australian college student in Oklahoma was determined not to be racially motivated or a hate crime...
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 08:11:23 AM »
Hate crime? Unpossible.
Obama's sons are incapable of being racists.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 01:59:13 PM »
The perpetrator's name is "Lashawn."  I can't really blame him for being pissed off.  I do blame him for being an asshat.

I suspect Leshawn (seriously, where do people come up with these names?  I once worked with a woman named Latrina!  WTF) wanted to get back to prison to be with his hubby . . .    ;) ;)

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht