Author Topic: "I Am The NRA"  (Read 1041 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I Am The NRA"
« on: October 28, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
I've been seeing the "I am the NRA" commercials on Fox Business every morning for the last several months. I have to say, they've been doing a REALLY good job with them. To my mind, they are especially outstanding at turning the "diversity" tables on the anti-gunners.

I've never seen the commercials on other cable stations I watch, and certainly, I won't be seeing them on local stations here in CA (though it seems like it would be a good target for making people step back and think). Do any of you from other parts of the country see these commercials?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: "I Am The NRA"
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 10:22:42 AM »
I haven't seen those.  I have seen the one of the woman talking about defending herself with a gun and saying Hillary wants to them take them.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 10:25:00 AM »
I haven't seen those.  I have seen the one of the woman talking about defending herself with a gun and saying Hillary wants to them them.  

She can them my thems from my cold, dead thems.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 10:33:50 AM »

She can them my thems from my cold, dead thems.
I need more caffeine this morning.   :facepalm:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 10:40:05 AM »
https://youtu.be/V8bVFMgzARc
I have seen this one a number of times recently.  This is what I was attempting to refer to above. 

https://youtu.be/2e6xtGFYS8w
I think I have seen this before, but not recently I think.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 06:12:32 PM »
I've seen a few on local NC stations, but the HRC ads outnumber pro-Trump ads at least 5 to 1.  That's one reason I don't believe Trump is in this thing to win.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.