Author Topic: Joe Biden's secret war in Iran.  (Read 633 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Joe Biden's secret war in Iran.
« on: October 19, 2012, 02:07:23 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-latest-biden-gaffe-apparently-we-have-troops-in-iran/

We now know how he's so certain that Iran can't nuke us. Because he's been leading a highly classified operation in country, that has taken them out. But now he has spoken to us of their sacrifice...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Joe Biden's secret war in Iran.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 02:31:12 PM »
Remember, he always means what he says.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »
Ha ha - just saw that this morning. I also saw where he said he spends 4-6 hours a day with the President. Michelle must be upset, because I think the only time of the day they could possibly get that much time in would be at night.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »
Ha ha - just saw that this morning. I also saw where he said he spends 4-6 hours a day with the President. Michelle must be upset, because I think the only time of the day they could possibly get that much time in would be at night.

That would explain Barry's grey hairs.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 03:03:51 PM »
Also I saw today that Biden said, referring to the GOP, "They have bullets aimed at you!".

What was that hullabaloo a while back, with Sarah Palin and targets I think? I guess Biden doesn't really mean what he said. Wait...
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."