Author Topic: Guys....I May Be In Trouble.....  (Read 2835 times)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Guys....I May Be In Trouble.....
« on: January 09, 2011, 08:34:23 AM »
Just got this e-mail.....

Tue, January 4, 2011 11:12:36 AMYOU WILL BE ARRESTED IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH OUR INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN 72 HOURS
From: FBI DIRECTOR <massagemastertim@aol.com>Add to Contacts
To:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
Attention:Honorable Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that it has come to the notice of the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) that the sum of $10.5 million united states dollars were transferred from the central bank of Nigeria to the bank of America here in the united states, bearing your name as the beneficiary.

We did not believe this at first until we saw the transfer, then we had no other option than to place the funds on hold until you are able to prove to us that you are not a terrorist or a money launderer, by obtaining what is called a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer certificate from the funds originated country.

Note that we have done a proper investigation on this transaction and from our investigation, this funds truly belongs to you and it is not a scam, but we have instructed the bank of America not to release the $10.5 million to you until you prove the legitimacy of the funds you are about to receive.

As a matter of fact, you will be charged for money laundering and terrorism, if you fail to prove to us that you are not a terrorist or a money launderer by obtaining the above mentioned certificate from the funds originated country,and if you are found guilty as charged, you will go to jail.

You have just only 72 hours to prove to us you are not a terrorist, failure to comply with our instruction, you will be arrested and detained until this matter is settled. Meanwhile we have your full contact address which makes it easier for us to arrest you when ever we want to.

We are going to direct you on how to obtain the required document from the funds originated country in our next email to you, and your $10.5 million will be released to you as soon as the required document is obtained.

Therefore you have been advised to get back to us immediately you receive this email or you will be arrested by the FBI, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

For more information's and quick response, reply back to us through this email address: (washingtond.c2008@washington.usa.com)

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Robert S. Mueller, III
Director Federal Bureau of Investigation

...but then, at least it's not the Nigerians....  [tinfoil]

;/
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Guys....I May Be In Trouble.....
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 08:44:59 AM »
 =D =D =D

Though, you know the sad part of that email is that they came up with that idea because in their government, citizens might actually take that threat seriously, versus laughing uproariously at it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 10:25:38 AM »
You know, normally I like to bait these idiot...

But this one???

About the only way I could reply would be to send an e-mail saying "BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »
I especially like the part where the FBI Director's email is 'massagemastertim' at AOL, no less.  Times are so tough that even the FBI Director has to take a second job as a masseuse.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 11:12:31 AM »
You know, normally I like to bait these idiot...

But this one???

About the only way I could reply would be to send an e-mail saying "BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tell them that you are a money-laundering terrorist.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 11:18:36 AM »
Tell them that you are a money-laundering terrorist.

There was that ten dollar bill that got left in my jeans pocket when they went throught the worsh  =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

erictank

• friends
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »
There was that ten dollar bill that got left in my jeans pocket when they went throught the worsh  =D

That does it - yer busted, you money-laundering terr'wrist, you!

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"   :lol:

messagemastertim@aol.com... Freakin' hilarious!

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 09:40:38 PM »
There are some who call me... Tim?
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 01:16:58 AM »
If it were real the FBI would have already broken down your door and shot your dog.  Naive foreigners!
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 04:16:17 AM »
Dood! They is on to us. I go the same email
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 05:36:02 AM »
Dood! They is on to us. I go the same email

Shhhh.....we have fistful as our alibi....just be quiet and wait for our attorney Bridgewalker to bail us out....  ;)
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.