Author Topic: Obama's next warning shot: prosecute those who report vote fraud...  (Read 2370 times)

ArmedBear

• friend
This is downright scary, if you read between the lines.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aAYOYsAX8sQs&refer=home

So you have ACORN, whose guilt seem obvious, or at least worth of a serious investigation, but Obama threatens Republicans who make accusations?

This seems to me to be a clear pre-emptive strike, trying to silence those who point out voter fraud.

longeyes

• friend
Re: Obama's next warning shot: prosecute those who report vote fraud...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 07:31:28 PM »
Well, this is how Obama fights his wars--with a briefcase.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

ArmedBear

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »
I guess we finally know what he means by "reaching across the aisle."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 08:54:13 PM »
When he wins I want to see any republican who utters "bipartisan" immediately fall over and die. Live on C-Span. They need to spend the next four years acting like democrats and hammer every one of these issues, hold up every nomination, challenge every falsehood and make sure Joe Biden and Michelle are always near a microphone. God I hate this president already!
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 10:26:36 PM »
That is just funny.  These news leaks are all over the local news in each state in which it is happening.  Those are most of the leaks that have been reported for the last few months.

I almost wonder if this is really meant to provide an excuse for Obama's media flunkies to stop talking about it.  After all, if you can refute the evidence, attack the messenger and try to deflect it as "dirty tricks". 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

wquay

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 01:14:03 AM »
When he wins I want to see any republican who utters "bipartisan" immediately fall over and die. Live on C-Span. They need to spend the next four years acting like democrats and hammer every one of these issues, hold up every nomination, challenge every falsehood and make sure Joe Biden and Michelle are always near a microphone. God I hate this president already!

Like democrats? I hope not. The dems have been spineless for most of the Bush presidency.

The Republicans in Congress from 94-2000 were a much more effective opposition party.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 10:21:56 AM »
I don't want them to be effective, I just want nothing to get done for 4 years.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.