Author Topic: CPAC attendees walk out on Bush  (Read 5061 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Re: CPAC attendees walk out on Bush
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 07:01:24 PM »
How does Jindal get less than 1%? Sad
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: CPAC attendees walk out on Bush
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2015, 07:22:00 PM »

It's about the demographic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 07:45:36 PM »
Any of the first three names would be pretty decent, most of the rest would be a disaster.

Perry and Jindal would do well as POTUS, more than likely.  Perry would be a better campaigner, though.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2015, 09:27:31 PM »
That CPAC poll can't be right. I don't see my name on it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 02:00:11 PM »
That CPAC poll can't be right. I don't see my name on it.

That's because we all got together and decided not to vote for you.  You aren't the perfect candidate in every conceivable way.
Sorry.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2015, 07:12:25 PM »
Perry and Jindal would do well as POTUS, more than likely.  Perry would be a better campaigner, though.
I think Perry would be more conservative than 90% of the other candidates, but I would be concerned that he would be influenced by special interests.  He had issues with that during his time as Gov in Texas.  That said, there are only a few I think would do better.

I would like to see an Aggie in the White House.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 01:50:12 AM »
At this point in time, I have absolutely no idea who I will vote for, other than a write-in for Malcolm Reynolds.

I support the "Mike Rowe for Emperor" movement. And if there isn't such a movement I'll start one.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 01:51:28 AM »
It would not surprise me to see them nominate Bush, if for nothing else besides the RINO leadership continuing to chase the carrot of the "Hispanic Vote" that they will never, ever get. *expletive deleted*ing morons.

They've already got an effiminate candidate (providing he doesn't run for president)- Lindsay Graham.

I always thought that was a woman, just based on reading the name. Much like I'm convinced Geddy Lee is a woman, based on the singing voice.  >:D

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Re: CPAC attendees walk out on Bush
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 01:56:00 AM »

PotUS is a popularity contest won by whoever the most voters like on a personal level. Jindal looks like a low rent divorce lawyer and has a voice like a nagging woman, as well as being from a small population minority that the SJWs don't feel the need to defend. He has exactly zero chance of advancing beyond local politics.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 02:02:39 AM »
I always thought that was a woman, just based on reading the name

If my parents named me something like Lindsey, I'd change my name as soon as I was legally able to...good god.

Many of us here in SC do suspect that Lindsey would puff on a pickle, if he doesn't already.

And we keep trying to kick the SOB out but he keeps getting reelected, and that SUCKS.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!