Author Topic: Google Discussed "Burying" Conservative News Search Results  (Read 567 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Google Discussed "Burying" Conservative News Search Results
« on: November 30, 2018, 10:14:14 AM »
In this case, to "reverse" 2016. I guess it's not new, as we see more and more data coming out on this stuff from big tech. I mostly find it interesting in that even with documented evidence, they continue to deny it and expect people to just roll over.

"Google has never manipulated its search results or modified any of its products to promote a particular political ideology. Our processes and policies do not allow for any manipulation of search results to promote political ideologies" -Google spokeswoman

I suspect if Monkeyleg were still with us, he would have some choice words refuting that.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/11/30/blatant-much-daily-caller-internal-docs-show-google-employees-debated-burying-conservative-media-in-search-results/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Google Discussed "Burying" Conservative News Search Results
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 11:29:19 AM »
USSR = We’ve failed, what went wrong?

USA = Here, hold my beer, let me give it a try.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.