Author Topic: Ideas needed...Ducky Torture....  (Read 4957 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Ideas needed...Ducky Torture....
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 04:20:39 AM »
Floating in a toilet as a P-shopped submission dropped into a screen capture of (Warning you in advance) dubya dubya dubya dot ratemypoo dot cee oh emm

I just discovered this site is real. What I want to know is how did AJ Dual know that.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 04:45:36 AM »
I DON't want to know how he knows.

PLEASE.

grin
One day at a time.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 04:47:42 AM »
I am with Ex-Ma on not knowing.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 04:52:07 AM »
Got you covered on strapping the duck to a rocket.  How about an eight foot rocket?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 06:51:15 AM »
Is it big enough to make it a Mall Ninja duck?Trauma plates Duck taped & all?

Put a leash & collar on it & attatch to a trailer hitch.A la National Lampoon's "Vacation".