Main Forums > The Roundtable

Another Amazon Delivery Thread

<< < (6/8) > >>

RoadKingLarry:
Our Black Lab had a habit of dragging off packages she'd find on the front porch. Generally she'd just destroy the box and scatter the contents around the front yard though she did pretty well eat a book my wife had ordered. Got a box of stuff I'd ordered from Brownells once, scattered 500 .357 mag cases on the front walk, I found all but 2 or 3 pieces. Thankfully she's outgrown that habit.

BlueStarLizzard:
Bonus of living in bum *expletive deleted*ck egypt.

No porch pirates.

Ben:
Jiminy Christmas. I just ten minutes ago got a package delivered. In a paper thin box with one of those flap closures, unsealed, with kinda heavy stuff in it. It's a miracle  it didn't open in transit.

Oh, here's the delivery photo. You can even see the flap partially open.

Bogie:
You wouldn't believe the heavy car parts that are shipped in garbage packaging...

Oh, and I hate brake rotors.

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Ben on August 23, 2021, 07:28:12 PM ---Jiminy Christmas. I just ten minutes ago got a package delivered. In a paper thin box with one of those flap closures, unsealed, with kinda heavy stuff in it. It's a miracle  it didn't open in transit.

Oh, here's the delivery photo. You can even see the flap partially open.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've had a few things shipped to me where all they did was slap a shipping label on the the retail store shelf box

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version