Author Topic: No Criminality?  (Read 1018 times)

Triphammer

• friend
No Criminality?
« on: November 06, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138

This was reported two minutes ago on a British news site. Is this real? How can this be? Anyone have more?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: No Criminality?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 04:08:19 PM »
It's real.  And no real surprise.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 04:36:42 PM »
Think he is just trying to help Trump get elected?  I would think this would energize his voters more.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 04:43:28 PM »
The corruption is core-deep.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 08:38:55 PM »
More like trying to not get shot in the back of the head twice.

I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 08:51:16 PM »
More like trying to not get shot shoot himself in the back of the head twice.

FIFY

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 08:52:10 PM »
More like trying to not get shot in the back of the head twice.

Three is the new standard for suicides......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 09:57:43 PM »
Think he is just trying to help Trump get elected?  I would think this would energize his voters more.

While it will make no difference here in Illinois I think this just about has pushed me into voting for Trump. I think I'll be joining the ranks of the big F U voters, regardless of his qualifications or trustworthiness.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 10:11:00 PM »
Trump just said that it's up to the people to deliver justice. Do your part, Ron.

Brilliant line, BTW. Watch the media twist it into a call for violence.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 10:23:44 PM »
Trump just said that it's up to the people to deliver justice. Do your part, Ron.

Brilliant line, BTW. Watch the media twist it into a call for violence.  ;/

While the same media do their best to ignore the multiple incidents of person or persons unknown trashing Trump campaign offices around the country. The Democrats are the ones creating all the violence, yet it's somehow the Republicans who are responsible for all the violence.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 11:15:11 PM »
While the same media do their best to ignore the multiple incidents of person or persons unknown trashing Trump campaign offices around the country. The Democrats are the ones creating all the violence, yet it's somehow the Republicans who are responsible for all the violence.

Of course Republicans are responsible for the violence aimed at them. If they would just accept what their betters demand there would be no need for violence.
 [barf]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams