Author Topic: I didn't get the memo  (Read 3324 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: I didn't get the memo
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2019, 10:05:35 AM »
I didn't really like the way they worded though I will say that site is no fan of Trump.
But the point is that's a lot of money that went where?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2019, 10:37:22 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2019, 12:18:14 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2019, 07:39:12 PM »
This guys got a fun and creative theory about Baltimore and several other large cities … I wouldn't bet he's right but I wouldn't bet against him either …  [popcorn]

And only since around April have many top Democrats in these big blue cities & Dem Congressmen & their lackeys inside the fed. agencies awakened to a NEW AND HORRIFYING DANGER.

"Holy sh1t! You mean they TRACKED that money we got in 2018 for our city, how we looted it?"
!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1156178389646155777.html
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2019, 10:24:28 PM »
This guys got a fun and creative theory about Baltimore and several other large cities … I wouldn't bet he's right but I wouldn't bet against him either …  [popcorn]

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1156178389646155777.html

I hope he's right.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2019, 10:04:32 AM »
The wording was perfect.

The message wasn't meant for you.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2019, 10:51:26 AM »
"Baltimore Police are investigating after the home of Rep. Elijah Cummings was broken into early Saturday morning," CBS Baltimore reports. "The burglary occurred around 3:40 a.m. at his Baltimore home in the 2000 block of Madison Avenue."

Elijah Cummings' Baltimore Home Was Burglarized. Here's How President Trump Responded to the News.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/08/02/elijah-cummings-house-was-robbed-heres-how-president-trump-responded-n2551101

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2019, 12:40:32 PM »
Elijah Cummings' Baltimore Home Was Burglarized. Here's How President Trump Responded to the News.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/08/02/elijah-cummings-house-was-robbed-heres-how-president-trump-responded-n2551101

I read the first reports of that yesterday. They clearly stated that the burglary occurred at 0340, many hours before Trump made his Cummings comments, yet the left went wild with the statement that the burglary occurred because of Trump's comments. Also, later it was revealed that it was not Cummings residence, but his rental property.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2019, 02:19:56 PM »

HUD Secretary Ben Carson, a Baltimore native, was in the city earlier this week and invited Congressman Cummings to tour a facility and discuss how to solve problems plaguing local communities. Cummings refused.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2019, 12:44:52 AM »
Also, later it was revealed that it was not Cummings residence, but his rental property.

I'd like to know more about this rental property. I'll bet ol' Elijah's a slum lord. I'll bet he's got a bunch of run-down death trap apartments or duplexes, and he's probably got them all signed up for Section 8.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2019, 04:23:49 AM »
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!