Author Topic: Un-freaking-believable  (Read 1845 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Un-freaking-believable
« on: December 04, 2012, 01:12:38 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/03/judge-removed-in-fort-hood-shooting-rampage-case/?test=latestnews

This shitstain had no issue with shaving when he was POSING as an officer in the US Military, and now the judge is removed for PC nonsense.

They need to put that *expletive deleted*er in gen-pop and let the problem work itself out.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Un-freaking-believable
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 03:59:55 AM »
Gen pop? Umm, I typically have issue with the civilian death penalty since it seems that the people who suffer it are the ones who lack good lawyers, evidence tampering, prosecutorial misconduct etc. Having said that the UCMJ is a whole different ball of wax. The Sgt. who fragged his CO's tent in Iraq, this guy, Bradley Manning if you're feeling really spiteful, tie them to a post and shoot them. Any military judge who can't find that as proper isn't much of a military judge. All three I mentioned have done way worse than Pvt. Slovik.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 07:05:10 AM »
Gen pop? Umm, I typically have issue with the civilian death penalty since it seems that the people who suffer it are the ones who lack good lawyers, evidence tampering, prosecutorial misconduct etc. Having said that the UCMJ is a whole different ball of wax. The Sgt. who fragged his CO's tent in Iraq, this guy, Bradley Manning if you're feeling really spiteful, tie them to a post and shoot them. Any military judge who can't find that as proper isn't much of a military judge. All three I mentioned have done way worse than Pvt. Slovik.

For reason substitute treason.

"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 08:38:34 AM »
Letting Major Nidal Hassan delay his trial for months - months! - over the NON-issue of his beard is an example of institutional insanity at its worst - the guy should have been shaved before lunch on the first day.

Now for an appeals court to remove the judge for an appearance of a a lack of impartiality is just, well, buffoonery.

Seriously, these military judges are buffoons who ought NOT be assigned to any task above scrubbing out garbage cans in the enlisted mess.

Couple this with the crazy, borderline treasonous prosecutions of combat soldiers in the Middle East who shot back too much when attacked, and we've got some serious problems in the military legal corps. And given the publicity and the Administration's classification of the Ft. Hood shooting as "workplace violence" rather than Islamic terrorism, I think a good part of the problem originates in the Oval Office.  =(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 08:57:44 AM »
^^^
That kind of stuff is the main reason I recommend against going in the military to my nephews and nieces of the appropriate age.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 10:14:49 AM »
Colonel Gross is a lucky man.  This whole mess is now someone else's problem.  And, odds are good that this decision won't impact his career in the least.  May even get him a few drinks at the O-Club.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 11:04:33 AM »
Anyone see another Ft. Hood coming...? 
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 12:36:40 PM »

Does it matter? Either a) No one will see it coming, or B) the warning signs will be ignored. Status quo ante. If we can't/won't protect our people in hostile zones overseas, why should they be safer from "worklpace violence" here?
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 01:34:46 PM »

Impossible

Military members cannot carry on post if they are not carrying in an official capacity

The Hasan case is obviously a fabrication
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 03:41:49 AM »
For reason substitute treason.

Vague overbearing statist reference fail. Every case I mentioned could incur the death penalty under the UCMJ. Each one of those oxygen thieves voluntarily swore to abide by and uphold the UCMJ under which they are charged.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 11:22:35 AM »
Thread Title Fail. This is perfectly believable, in the Obamanation. Or the Onionation, if there's a difference.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife