Author Topic: Boardroom Connections Website???  (Read 675 times)

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
Boardroom Connections Website???
« on: September 06, 2006, 11:32:17 AM »
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a website where you could enter the name of a large corporation (Fortune 500?) and it would list all the known boardmembers. It whould then plot out any other companies those people were also a board member of. I think it would also list corporate info such as location, phone number and website if available.

The look of it website itself was very sparten, just black and white. The company you typed in would show up in the middle and the board members would be listed like spokes on a wheel. Those spokes would lead to different companies and the process would repeat. You could zoom in and out as you looked and the info provided.

I tried to a search to find it again but came up with a zero. Does with ring any bells for anyone here?
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 01:23:18 PM »
We are watching you.

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 01:35:02 PM »
Quote from: Undisclosed location
We are watching you.
Andy

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 07:16:19 PM »
OK, that was me.  Don't you hate it when you ask a question on APS, and no one can help?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 07:33:36 AM »
Quote from: fistful
OK, that was me.  Don't you hate it when you ask a question on APS, and no one can help?
I knew it was you or at least using the same email as you. But yes, you are correct though. Now I will be all OCD about finding that website until I get all OCD about something else. Sad
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!