Author Topic: Hillary Clinton is a conservative in liberal clothing!  (Read 1080 times)

garrettwc

• friend
  • Tell me what I want to know and the pain will stop
Hillary Clinton is a conservative in liberal clothing!
« on: September 08, 2006, 06:03:43 AM »
Or so says Cindy Sheehan in her new book!

Confessions of a Dangerous Mom

Cindy Sheehan: Confessions of a Dangerous Mom

The right-wingers who think nothing but the worst of Cindy Sheehan probably won't change their minds after reading Peace Mom. In the book, which hits bookstores September 19, the antiwar icon admits she has fantasized about going back in time and killing the infant George W. Bush, thereby preventing the Iraq War. In fact, she reveals, her son's death in that war almost drove her to take her own life: "Every night I had to restrain myself from taking my entire bottle of sleeping pills instead of just one." Other targets of her vitriol:

-John McCain, whom Sheehan calls a liar for denying that he once responded to her question about why her son had to die by saying, "Well, Cindy, I am afraid it's going to be for nothing, like my buddies in Vietnam." McCain has denied that on another occasion he told her, "You keep doing what you are doing. America needs to hear your voice."

-"Baby blue-eyed" Anderson Cooper, whom Sheehan derides for doing a "hatchet job on me and investigating me with a vengeance. He dredged up everything I ever did or said." She says her sister had to be restrained from beating up Cooper at the end of their interview.

-John Kerry, whom Sheehan regrets voting for in 2004, saying that she was "unimpressed."

-Hillary Clinton, whom she considers "a conservative in liberal clothing... We don't need another powermonger in the White House."

-Stephen Hadley, Bush's national security adviser, who smiled when she once asked him, "Do you guys stop and think sometimes, 'Wow, I really work for an idiot'?"

How far off your nutty left wing do you have to be to consider Hillary a conservative? rolleyes

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 06:09:05 AM »
I think she should have taken the whole bottle of sleeping pills.

She is just nuts.

-C
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 06:45:57 AM »
Freaking harpy capitalizing on her own sons death is all that woman is.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 08:00:44 AM »
Geez, with that endorsment, I might just vote for her...
I promise not to duck.

client32

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 08:30:17 AM »
Isn't or didn't she running against Feinstein because Feinstein was not far enough to the left for her liking?
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations - APS homepage 3/4/05 - 5/20/05

Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas he will tell you. If he isn't there's no need to embarass him.

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 08:56:52 AM »
Should have been entitled "Confessions of a Clueless Mom."
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 09:58:58 AM »
I warned my moonbat sister that if anyone ever uses my corpse as a soapbox I would haunt them mercilessly.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 02:04:19 PM »
So why does anybody still care about what Cindy Sheehan has to say?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

LAK

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 02:54:02 PM »
As a WWF star, Hillary can be "liberal" - or "conservative" - according to which color she wears in the ring for the show.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://ussliberty.org
http://ssunitedstates.org

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »
Quote from: garrettwc
In the book, which hits bookstores September 19, the antiwar icon admits she has fantasized about going back in time and killing the infant George W. Bush
The fact a crazy liberal icon has very publicly spoken on her fantasies about killing a defenseless baby has brought warmth to my day.  It brings all sorts of sketch comedy goodness to my mind.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 06:37:36 PM »
Yes, she's a nutcase, but she's Their nutcase.

Just wait until Pat Robertson erupts again.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 10:07:35 PM »
'Cause killing an infant and whacking a dictator are pretty much the same thing.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 11:10:14 PM »
I don't get it, really.

Is this person smart? No.

Is this person talented?

Did she EVER do anything important herself (even unrelated to her opinions) that made her famous?

I mean, at least the Hollywood people yakking on on whatever side of whatever issue at least did something with their lives.

But this Sheehan lady has absolutely no merits of her own - she's not even hot FFS, unlike some of the Hollywood babes also bitching about Bush - and yet she has been able to get all this media time, WHY EXACTLY?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 03:21:06 AM »
Because she says all the extreme and unsupportable things they can't, not without destroying their own credibility and interpersonal political ties.  A standup comedian might be able to say some of this, but if criticized, could defend it as humor.

She is the Left's loosest cannon.  She has little left to lose.

Don't worry-if she truly becomes a liability, she'll be cut loose, something along the lines of "Ms. Sheehan has been through so much.  We sincerely hope she gets the help she needs".
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.