Author Topic: NY continuing war on the Bill of Rights  (Read 1062 times)

JN01

• friend
NY continuing war on the Bill of Rights
« on: November 16, 2023, 02:01:21 AM »
New York Governor Kathy Hochul has announced plans to increase staffing for the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and allocate $2.5 million to the New York State Police in order to address hate speech.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/democrat-governor-announces-online-surveillance-to-combat-hate-speech/ar-AA1jZO3U?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=830b44c3313c4ea794e24b342da8af5f&ei=3105

“You will be caught here in the State of New York because we are ramping up our resources to ensure that everyone can live freely… I want to get back to that time, that space, where New Yorkers can trust each other, be friends on a college campus again, be friends at a playground, in a workplace.”

Except for you Republicans, you all can just get the hell out of the state. https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/kathy-hochuls-call-for-5-4m-republicans-to-leave-new-york-is-dangerous/

What's next, no 4th or 5th Amendment for those evil right-wingers?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: NY continuing war on the Bill of Rights
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 08:14:04 AM »
And let's not forget those evil, evil, Jews.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 12:42:44 PM »
If you are unsure how to spy on your friends' hate speech, just go to our convenient website, MiniFrend.gov, for tricks and tips.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 07:24:51 AM »
Well, she's right.  If everyone's forced to say exactly the same correct speech and viewpoints, there will be peace and friendliness.

I call it a funnelocracy, where everybody's speech and thinking is funneled the same way.

It's the final stage of the long term strategy of creating hate and discontent and stress and strife in every aspect, and then present a "solution" in terms of authoritarian government programs  to make sure all opinions go through the same funnel.

And I'm not sure I'm joking when I say only us extreme right wing paranoids see the left wing conspiracy this way.

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2023, 07:36:54 AM »
Well, she's right.  If everyone's forced to say exactly the same correct speech and viewpoints, there will be peace and friendliness.

I call it a funnelocracy, where everybody's speech and thinking is funneled the same way.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2023, 11:59:14 AM »
I doubt it's futile, but I guarantee it's necessary.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2023, 12:02:40 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2023, 09:30:03 PM »
It's amazing how much pressure vessel design looks like streamlining.

I would expect lenses instead of barrels with holes as offfensive armament.

I like the motto:  "Assimilate this !"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 09:47:15 PM by 230RN »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2023, 08:18:53 PM »
She's going all out.
I'm sure she and her cronies will be the ones deciding what is and what isn't misinformation

NEW - NY Gov. Hochul announces "tools" for students to "spot conspiracy theories and misinformation, disinformation and online hate."pic.twitter.com/eeap44Veaz
    — Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 21, 2023

Gov. Kathy Hochul Announces Tools to Help Students Spot Misinformation Online
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/11/21/gov-kathy-hochul-announces-tools-to-help-students-spot-misinformation-online-n2390050

- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2023, 10:35:12 PM »
New York Gov. Kathy Hochul is a little late to the party, but she's now announced tools for students in kindergarten through senior year to "spot conspiracy theories and misinformation."

Shucks, that's easy. If it comes from the gubmint, it's either misinformation or disinformation. If it comes from the DNC, it's a conspiracy theory.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design