Author Topic: Montana Democrats  (Read 693 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Montana Democrats
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:54:05 AM »
Ha ha - and I thought only CA had whack Dem politicians.  :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98qmvI6Ntc
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Montana Democrats
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 11:27:26 AM »
So, she's "an anarchist at heart" but she wants more government.  [barf]
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 11:35:00 AM »
I think the Democrats have figured that there's no way they are going to win this one and are offering her up as a sacrifice  =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 12:02:40 PM »
I think the Democrats have figured that there's no way they are going to win this one and are offering her up as a sacrifice  =|

I'm stifling a comment about her likely suitability.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 05:10:45 PM »
I'm stifling a comment about her likely suitability.

Are you kidding?  Based on what I heard/saw I'm sure she is eminently qualified.

Possibly miffed about that, but eminently qualified.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.