Author Topic: Muslims demand pope convert to Islam  (Read 3120 times)

doczinn

• friend
Muslims demand pope convert to Islam
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 08:05:32 AM »
As for the supposed masses of peaceful, tolerant Muslims who don't support this sort of idiocy, they ought to speak up.

Imagine if every time Fred Phelps contracted a new case of diarrhea of the mouth, it was on international TV, and no Christian contradicted it. Imagine further that he had established religious schools, many with state funding, to espouse his views. Make one more stretch and imagine that roughly half of the baptist churches in the country were also in complete accordance. Would the rest of the world not think that Fred Phelps' version of Baptist Christianity was what all American Christians believed? Would we not also, as a society, be to blame for not speaking out against Phelps' drivel?
D. R. ZINN

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
Muslims demand pope convert to Islam
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 10:24:04 AM »
Quote from: doczinn
As for the supposed masses of peaceful, tolerant Muslims who don't support this sort of idiocy, they ought to speak up.
I agree they ought to.

But I'm willing to extend the benefit of a doubt.  The big money is behind the radicals as is the threat of violence.  Also a case of "I can kick my dog but you cant kick my dog."
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.