Author Topic: jiminy cricket...super heavy duty work belt  (Read 663 times)

Stand_watie

• friend
jiminy cricket...super heavy duty work belt
« on: June 03, 2011, 07:43:40 AM »
I bought a specially reinforced belt because I was tired of dress style belts giving up the ghost too early...when I tore the tag off one of the rivets securing the buckle popped off. That tag was ridiculously sturdy. They're proud of their product by golly.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: jiminy cricket...super heavy duty work belt
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 08:41:05 AM »
I bought a specially reinforced belt because I was tired of dress style belts giving up the ghost too early...when I tore the tag off one of the rivets securing the buckle popped off. That tag was ridiculously sturdy. They're proud of their product by golly.

email the tag company and see if they make belts :)
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 08:49:37 AM »
email the tag company and see if they make belts :)
and the belt company to see if they are interested in manufacturing easy to tear off tags... :D
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 10:48:07 AM »

I started wearing jean belts instead, I can get several years out of them, even the cheapos made in China.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536