Author Topic: S.W.A.T. Magazine TV  (Read 849 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
S.W.A.T. Magazine TV
« on: January 08, 2010, 01:15:44 AM »
On Outdoor channel. Anyone else seen it? Pretty interesting and pretty well done. The host, Rob Pincus, knows his stuff and is very good at presenting it. I saw episode two this evening and am going to set my DVR to record upcoming shows.
Rich Lucibella (TFL founder and Editor of S.W.A.T. Magazine) makes an appearance and is the Executive Producer (obviously). Give it a look.

Kudos Rich, I hope your show is a success, which from what I've seen it will be.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

HankB

• friend
Re: S.W.A.T. Magazine TV
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 07:12:43 AM »
In my area, Outdoor Channel is only available if you subscribe to the top tier, all-digital cable service with sports package. Since I have multiple TVs and VCRs, I'd need multiple set-top boxes, multiple remote controls . . . each with a monthy rental fee.

I figure doing that would increase my monthly cable bill by about $70 or so - more than double what I'm paying now.

So no outdoor channel for me.  =(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 08:17:19 AM »
Not availalbe for me, but we just started getting the Sportsman's channel.  Lots of good stuff there.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »
Are the shows available online? No premium Outdoor channel for me.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 10:46:08 AM »
I want to watch SWAT TV, but I don't have cable. Maybe I can find it on the 'net sometime.

I do enjoy SWAT magazine; they do a good job at the magazine.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

mgdavis

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »
I caught bits and pieces of SWAT TV this week. It seemed pretty good, I look forward to seeing it again.

What I really enjoy watching on Outdoor Channel is The Best Defense.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 11:41:04 AM »
I caught bits and pieces of SWAT TV this week. It seemed pretty good, I look forward to seeing it again.

What I really enjoy watching on Outdoor Channel is The Best Defense.

Yes, another good show. Wednesdays on "The OC"â„¢ are pretty enjoyable.
I want to watch SWAT TV, but I don't have cable. Maybe I can find it on the 'net sometime.

I do enjoy SWAT magazine; they do a good job at the magazine.

Here ya go!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 12:11:55 PM »
Excellent!  Thanks, Sgt Bob.  =D
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?