Author Topic: Keith Olbermann vs Dramatic Chipmunk  (Read 1632 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Keith Olbermann vs Dramatic Chipmunk
« on: February 18, 2010, 03:58:37 PM »

Dramatic Olbermann vs. Dramatic Chipmunk

Nick Gillespie | February 18, 2010

12 second Funny video.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: Keith Olbermann vs Dramatic Chipmunk
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 07:22:47 PM »
I'd rather watch the chipmunk for 16.789 hours straight than watch Olbermann for 3 seconds with a break in the middle.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Vodka7

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »
I have the MP4 of this video saved on my computer and watch it whenever a liberal friend starts talking about Maddow or Olbermann.  Cheers me up.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 10:51:26 PM »
It was only recently that I bothered to see what it was that Keith Olbermann does. I'm still not sure, but that chipmunk seems to be doing a better job.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 11:02:30 PM »
Does anyone still watch Keith Olbermann?

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 11:21:33 PM »
Does anyone still watch Keith Olbermann?

They can't get enough of Olbermann clips over at Videosift.com. Constant fawning.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 03:01:15 PM »
So only people who agree with him?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 03:43:07 PM »
So only people who agree with him?

Right, but does really anyone regularly watch political talk-show hosts they strongly disagree with? Sounds like a recipe for high-blood pressure, self-harm, or projectile vomiting depending on the host and the viewer's political views. I know a brief glimpse of Olbermann is enough to invoke any combination of the 3 in me.  :P

I wouldn't expect many liberals to watch Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity either, other than the brief clips liberal sites use to invoke mouth-foaming to bring in ad-revenue comments.

I can't stand listening to any of them for long, frankly, even when I agree with them.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 08:33:46 PM »
Right, but does really anyone regularly watch political talk-show hosts they strongly disagree with? Sounds like a recipe for high-blood pressure, self-harm, or projectile vomiting depending on the host and the viewer's political views. I know a brief glimpse of Olbermann is enough to invoke any combination of the 3 in me.  :P

I wouldn't expect many liberals to watch Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity either, other than the brief clips liberal sites use to invoke mouth-foaming to bring in ad-revenue comments.

I can't stand listening to any of them for long, frankly, even when I agree with them.

Oddly enough, Rush Limbaugh has a huge liberal audience.  I think they LIKE being angry...

(As a side note, I also do not watch/listen to talking heads, of any stripe.  They all tend to annoy me, in one way or another). 
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 08:37:27 PM »
I can't stand Rush.  I'd like to punch him in the nose, if that wasn't assault and all....

I prefer Beck, honestly.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 09:11:22 PM »
i prefer listening to gorgeous women myself. couldn't care less about there politics though. [popcorn] an example =D :angel: later i have a cd to listen to. [tinfoil]