Author Topic: Twilight Zone on SyFy!  (Read 788 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Twilight Zone on SyFy!
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:34:49 PM »
Today and tomorrow. I still love the old episodes!

Two of my favorites, "Midnight Sun" and "Time Enough at Last" are on at midnight (EST) tonite, and 9am tomorrow, respectively.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Twilight Zone on SyFy!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 09:40:17 PM »
Right this minute, "Nightmare at 20,000 ft", with Bill Shatner is on. Another excellent eppy!

I'm nerding out!  They're running the marathon because my birthday is at midnight!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:44:22 PM by Sergeant Bob »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 10:45:05 PM »
The Hunt may be my favorite episode.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 11:30:53 PM »
The Hunt may be my favorite episode.

There ya go! One of my absolute favorites as well! It's hard to pick a couple.... "The Hunt" brings a tear to my eye!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 01:23:07 AM »
Today and tomorrow. I still love the old episodes!

Two of my favorites, "Midnight Sun" and "Time Enough at Last" are on at midnight (EST) tonite, and 9am tomorrow, respectively.

Admit it, you just wanna F! "Norma"  -- Lois Nettleton.  She's dead, you know.

(I set it up, someone needs to deliver the punchline)
"It's good, though..."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 11:50:14 PM »
Admit it, you just wanna F! "Norma"  -- Lois Nettleton.  She's dead, you know.

(I set it up, someone needs to deliver the punchline)

She was one hot mama!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 02:21:02 PM »
I don't even remember what the punchline was that I thought was so funny the other night.   
"It's good, though..."