Author Topic: Mass stabbing attack in Boise  (Read 408 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Mass stabbing attack in Boise
« on: July 01, 2018, 08:19:27 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/stabbing-suspect-attacked-victims-during-a-3-year-olds-birthday-party/ar-AAzr3Ka?ocid=ientp#image=AAzr3Ka_1|4
Apparently some guy flipped out about being asked to leave some apartment complex he was couch surfing in and decided to attack some 3 year olds birthday party and stabbed 6 kids and 3 adults. What's interesting is some of the odd things mentioned in the article.

Kinner, who is not a refugee, returned Saturday night to "exact vengeance," first targeting children, then the adults who interceded to protect them.
That's an odd random fact to throw in.

Bones said there is no specific evidence that the stabbings were a hate crime, but police are investigating.
Again, a very odd fact to throw in.

Boise Mayor Dave Bieter also spoke at the news conference. He said Boise has been recognized as a city that is successful in integrating refugees and immigrants, and this attack does not represent his welcoming city.
"The IRC is working with local community members to provide counseling and support to refugees and other members of this community who are shaken by this tragic incident."
"It is heartbreaking to know that people and children who fled horrors of war and conflict to find safety in America, and the Boise community, had to experience this violence all over again," Schwab said.
I think I'm starting to see a pattern. And looking at the names provided for the families it would seem that that is all that was living at this apartment.

Near the top of the article,
Timmy Kinner is accused of stabbing them randomly after he was asked to leave the low-income apartment complex on West State Street and Wylie Lane on Friday.
I'm guessing this is something like one of those "Section 8" housings.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Mass stabbing attack in Boise
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 09:56:08 PM »
No problem. No evil GUNZ! were used, so this isn't news. The incident doesn't fit the narrative.

Move along.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Mass stabbing attack in Boise
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 11:41:47 PM »
The article, at least when I saw it, said the victims were refugees, so they're pointing out that the suspect was not one of the refugees. They also have to say it's not a hate crime because, apparently, a lot of people are going to ask that question. Because Trump.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife