Author Topic: Sig 228 Checkered Wood Grips. Where can I find them? (in stock)  (Read 643 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
I have a beautiful Factory Nickle Slide, Blued lower W. German 228. I'm looking for some checkered wood grips for it. Everywhere I have looked is outwards of 30 days. Anyone have any suggestions of places that have them in stock.

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
Re: Sig 228 Checkered Wood Grips. Where can I find them? (in stock)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 09:47:12 PM »

=D

Thing is, that's seriously the route I've been thinking of going with my P6.
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

sanglant

• friend

sanglant

• friend

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Sig 228 Checkered Wood Grips. Where can I find them? (in stock)
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 11:22:49 PM »
I have a beautiful Factory Nickle Slide, Blued lower W. German 228. I'm looking for some checkered wood grips for it. Everywhere I have looked is outwards of 30 days. Anyone have any suggestions of places that have them in stock.

BMoZ, have you called the Sig Academy in Epping, NH?  They have a small pro shop there; they might carry those stocks you want.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?