Author Topic: Nashville Elementary School Shooting  (Read 9956 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Nashville Elementary School Shooting
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2023, 08:33:48 PM »
My wife knows about (almost*) every gun I've bought.
I do hope she will pull the inventory list with most recent values on them if I die and she decides to sell them though.

* RIA 1911, she was staying with her sister when the brother in law was in the hospital with the kung flu. He died a few days later before I could see her to tell her about it so I decided to just sort of leave it alone.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2023, 10:19:14 PM »
Meh, not that hard. Between when I turned 18 and when I left for the Army at 18 and 9 months I bought 5 guns and brought them into my parents house. They did not know until I told them at on the eve of shipping to Ft, Benning.

I used the advances fieldcraft technique of bring them in when my parents were at work, and storing them in rifle cases in my closet.

How often does the normal parent toss their kid's room?

I've told the story before about how one of my Dad's friends needed to get his guns out of the house (larcenous, junkie family member), so my Dad agreed to take them. Months later, he found them under my old bed, and asked me if they were mine. He wasn't senile. He just simply forgot.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2023, 10:26:59 PM »
 I often talk to an ex GF in NY - she has a 40 yr old son, makes more than she does but he's an abusive drunk and always broke - breaks things in the apt all the time because he's angry at her for her for all the dumb things she did in the 80's .
 A lot of parents can't say "no" I guess IT ™ was one of these adult kids that could convince the parents to let her stay home.

The story seems to out of the news already, no manifesto releases due to how powerful the enemy is
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2023, 08:38:09 AM »
I often talk to an ex GF in NY - she has a 40 yr old son, makes more than she does but he's an abusive drunk and always broke - breaks things in the apt all the time because he's angry at her for her for all the dumb things she did in the 80's .

One problem with parenting is, you start when you're young and dumb, and you get one go at it.  By the time you've maybe figured things out, you're through. 

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2023, 09:14:32 AM »
Yeah, I asked a few pages back if living with her parents was such hell to the point of making her want to shot children why didn't she move out.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2023, 09:45:23 AM »
The look on my ex wife’s face when she saw guns lining every wall of my new den while waiting for the safe to be delivered. She realized that all of them had been in her house. She thought I had a few. Didn’t have the heart to tell her that was the reduced circumstance, for three years of not working I sold guns or accessories when I needed cash. Hiding a few guns in your room isn’t hard.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2023, 01:33:26 PM »
https://tennesseelookout.com/briefs/shooting-targets-founder-of-progressive-news-site-tennessee-holler/

Left leaning TN website founder is reportedly shot at in his home.

I'd like to see forensic examination of recovered projectiles and an inventory of any firearms Kanew and any known associates might own.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2023, 01:39:12 PM »
https://tennesseelookout.com/briefs/shooting-targets-founder-of-progressive-news-site-tennessee-holler/

I'd like to see forensic examination of recovered projectiles and an inventory of any firearms Kanew and any known associates might own.

Jussie Smollett to the red courtesy phone.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2023, 05:17:58 PM »

I'd laugh if there was a picture of him holding unfired cartridges saying they had been recovered from the alleged shooting.  We've seen that sort o thing before.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2023, 08:25:04 PM »
I'd laugh if there was a picture of him holding unfired cartridges saying they had been recovered from the alleged shooting.  We've seen that sort o thing before.

I've also seen a pic of someone holding a handful of screwdriver bits claiming they were bullets found in a school parking lot.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

griz

• friend
« Reply #210 on: April 06, 2023, 12:40:27 AM »
I've also seen a pic of someone holding a handful of screwdriver bits claiming they were bullets found in a school parking lot.

Worse I heard was a guy with a high lift jack in his Jeep that could be seen by other vehicles.  Poor guy had the police called on him because somebody thought it was a very scary Assault Weapon.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2023, 09:36:59 AM »
They're not saying it but I get the feeling this could have been a similar story
She was arrested 2019

Authorities found 24 homemade bombs in Kolts' bedroom in the home she shared with her parents in October 2019. The devices were filled with nails, screws, and pellets, along with materials to make more bombs, and books about terrorist bombings. Also found was a hit list.

They're not saying who was on hit list.

Florida woman found with 24 pipe bombs pleads guilty to avoid jail, focus on mental health
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-24-pipe-bombs-pleads-guilty-jail-time-mental-health

You tell me, from the photos does that look like a woman trying to look like a man?

Florida woman arrested after 24 pipe bombs found in home
https://abcnews.go.com/US/planned-hurt-people-florida-woman-arrested-24-pipe/story?id=66060331

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 11:06:12 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #212 on: April 06, 2023, 12:03:01 PM »
"She's not going to suffer the stigma of a conviction on any of those counts as long as she stays crime free and abides by the terms of her probation," Kolts' attorney, Barry Taracks, said.

Honk honk!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #213 on: April 06, 2023, 03:18:22 PM »
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/michelle-kolts/

I don’t know if the cops or the media, or both, but someone’s really talking up the idea of her “obsession” with previous acts of mass murder. I don’t see anything about gender, but that stuff was less fashionable in 2019.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2023, 08:57:27 AM »
Possibly another one avoided
I'm starting to wonder if we should go back and examine pass school shootings. Problem with that is that until recently people tented to keep it in the closet so to speak a lot more

Colorado authorities arrested a 19-year-old suspect for allegedly planning to shoot up multiple schools in Colorado Springs.

The 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office on Thursday said the defendant, William Whitworth, who identified as "Lilly" and – according to a DA spokesman – was in the process of transitioning to female.

Colorado suspect allegedly planned multiple school shootings: Authorities
https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-suspect-allegedly-planned-multiple-school-shootings-authorities
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 09:11:38 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2023, 02:22:13 PM »
From Epoch Times article on the same incident:

Charges have been filed against a man who identifies as a woman after he allegedly planned to carry out mass shooting attacks on multiple schools in Colorado Springs, the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office announced.
Police reportedly visited Whitworth’s home and questioned him regarding the allegations, to which he allegedly responded by nodding his head when asked if he had planned to carry out a school shooting. According to arrest records, police believed Whitworth to be intoxicated when they arrived at the home to question him.

Kudos to the ET for using the suspect's correct pronouns.

(ETA: apparently the suspect was arrested on March 31st.  Not clear why the story didn't break until several days later)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 05:40:33 PM by Angel Eyes »
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #216 on: April 08, 2023, 10:59:31 AM »
None of the news, including a google search, will mention that the insurrectionists in Tennessee were leading with chants of seven fingers, seven lives. A week and a racist expulsion later the protest was all for gun control. Fox news leading the charge on that whitewash.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #217 on: April 08, 2023, 11:10:40 AM »
None of the news, including a google search, will mention that the insurrectionists in Tennessee were leading with chants of seven fingers, seven lives. A week and a racist expulsion later the protest was all for gun control. Fox news leading the charge on that whitewash.

It's was an insurrection democracy

Kamala Harris says lefties taking over Tenn. Capitol was democracy in action 
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/04/08/kamala-harris-says-lefties-taking-over-tenn-capitol-was-democracy-in-action/
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #218 on: April 08, 2023, 09:26:04 PM »
It's was an insurrection democracy

Kamala Harris says lefties taking over Tenn. Capitol was democracy in action 
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/04/08/kamala-harris-says-lefties-taking-over-tenn-capitol-was-democracy-in-action/

it's not an insurrection when they do it
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2023, 05:21:08 PM »
They should have bounced all three out on their heads.  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2023, 11:55:24 AM »
They're saying the manifesto will be released. Not saying when or if parts will be redacted or not
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2023, 01:00:19 PM »
They're saying the manifesto will be released. Not saying when or if parts will be redacted or not

Which one, the original or the one that has be in re-write for several weeks?  [tinfoil]

bob

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2023, 10:05:29 PM »

Which one, the original or the one that has be in re-write for several weeks?  [tinfoil]

bob

the one in which IT claims to be a straight white Christian evangelical Protestant and Catholic Trump voter, who volunteers for both  NRA and Republican events