Author Topic: BLM Becoming Unpopular - Trump's Fault  (Read 633 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
BLM Becoming Unpopular - Trump's Fault
« on: September 02, 2020, 10:58:29 AM »
I actually wouldn't care if anything Trump said made BLM less popular.

Here's an idea though: Instead of blaming Trump, how about BLM kicking antifa and other dumbass, basement dwelling white radicals out of their protests and reducing the rioting and looting (and that goes for the black groups doing it too). Then maybe people wouldn't be getting sick of you.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/09/02/politico-reports-that-support-for-black-lives-matter-has-been-dropping-and-guess-whos-to-blame/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: BLM Becoming Unpopular - Trump's Fault
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 11:04:14 AM »
I hope they eat each other.

Trump talks but will he go after the men behind the curtain?

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 11:18:47 AM »
Their decline in popularity couldn't possibly be because of their increasingly violent behavior and rhetoric or because they have caused even more disruption of the most important thing in America, pro sportsball or because people that are not actually racist by nature are tired of being told that they are despicable racists.
There is no chance that their support for violent, degenerate thugs that have been killed while resisting arrest or attacking police might play a role in decreasing support.
The only possible reason for is because the bad orange man tells his racist supporters to hate them.

Got it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 01:14:04 PM »
Trump finally gets credit for something.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

JN01

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 04:57:13 PM »
The BLMers are the good kind of Marxists who only want to get rid of traditional families and capitalism in a peaceful, loving way.