Author Topic: College director: 'Every white person in this country is racist'  (Read 994 times)

MechAg94

• friend
College director: 'Every white person in this country is racist'
« on: September 03, 2020, 12:28:54 AM »
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=15550
College director: 'Every white person in this country is racist'
Okay.  I guess that is something I don't have to worry about anymore.  I was almost concerned someone would think I was racist. 

She went on to list three “indicators of white supremacy culture.” 

They are "perfectionism," which she called "the need to get things done right all the time;" the "sense of urgency," which she called "the idea that things should have been done yesterday;" and "quantity over quality," which she said is "only focusing on parts of your life that are directed towards producing measurable goals."
I don't know what to say to this.  Sounds like she doesn't like her boss.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: College director: 'Every white person in this country is racist'
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 01:19:15 AM »
Seems to me that the claim we are perfectionists, and we demand quantity over quality, are exclusive of one another and belie any logic to her claim.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 07:32:17 AM »
I'll agree with her assessment that all white people are racist and amplify it to ALL people are racist.

What we understand as racism, at its base, is hard coded into our DNA as a survival mechanism. It's a inherent fear of that which is different.

Unfortunately, upright monkeys have the capacity for higher thought and can allow that inherent racism to blossom into active hatred, and that's where the real problems of racism come from.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 08:45:46 AM »
I'll agree with her assessment that all white people are racist and amplify it to ALL people are racist.

What we understand as racism, at its base, is hard coded into our DNA as a survival mechanism. It's a inherent fear of that which is different.

Unfortunately, upright monkeys have the capacity for higher thought and can allow that inherent racism to blossom into active hatred, and that's where the real problems of racism come from.
Especially when you consider what they now call racism used to just be called prejudice which is a much better description.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 09:14:15 AM »
Especially when you consider what they now call racism used to just be called prejudice which is a much better description.

No, that's not how far they've gone.

Yes, the have classified prejudice as racism, but it's now also racism to not know things. Ignorance of other race's preferences or proclivities is now also racism.

Also, noticing that someone is different in some way is also racism. Except you also have to immediately notice the race of other people and treat them differently because of their race, or you're a racist.

Of course the REAL definition of new racism? "Are you white? If yes, RACIST!"
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 11:07:37 AM »
Seems to me that the claim we are perfectionists, and we demand quantity over quality, are exclusive of one another and belie any logic to her claim.

Agreed.

It's expressed by the old saying: "We do good work, fast, and cheap.

Pick any two."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 11:10:09 AM »

Also, noticing that someone is different in some way is also racism. Except you also have to immediately notice the race of other people and treat them differently because of their race, or you're a racist.

I thought treating people differently because if their race was the definition of racism. Whatever happened to the calls for a color-blind society? Is that now racist, too?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 11:15:20 AM »
Old news. The Left have been saying this for years now. The question is, how many of them realize it's a blatantly racist point of view, but are OK with espousing it?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2020, 07:05:42 AM »
You are so blinded by your racism that you cannot see it and when your racism is pointed out you are so fragile you deny you are racist.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.