Author Topic: Reminder, HBO's "The Pacific" starts March 14th  (Read 3085 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Re: Reminder, HBO's "The Pacific" starts March 14th
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 03:33:22 PM »
Doesn't that mean you have to just...never watch TV or go to a movie again?  I mean, seriously, how would you avoid films that send money towards evil liberals

Just the ones that everytime they open their mouths something political comes out.

And I don't watch much TV. The last time I sat down to watch a series was BSG. And boy was I dissapointed. The first 2 seasons, especially the 1st, was some great scifi. After that, it was a left loonie fest.

"The Boss". Bruce Springsteen was one of my favorite singers. Well, until everytime he gets behind a mic he starts his liberal tirades. With him you paid to go to a concert, to hear him sing.....and campaign for Kerry and then Obama.

Bottom line. I really don't care what ideology you follow, just shut up about it with regards to your product. You don't see a photo of Bush on Haliburton trucks or Obama on Walmart trucks.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Reminder, HBO's "The Pacific" starts March 14th
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 05:10:20 PM »
I'm still trying to remember something Hanks said.  What I do remember is his support for our armed forces.

Chris