Author Topic: We'll show you!  (Read 19023 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: We'll show you!
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2016, 11:43:42 AM »
Really what we need is private property owners to be given the right to dictate how and when their private property is used.

The civil rights act was a huge blow against private property. 

I concur
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2016, 12:17:00 PM »
Is three bathrooms going to be enough?  One of the social media sites (I think it's Facebook) has 40-something different genders you can self-identify as.  Where are the otherkin going to pee?

Seriously, just let the businesses install as many or few as they want (aren't they the ones incurring the costs?) and let the customers decide.

One large unisex bathroom with separate stalls would solve a lot of problems.  Security camera with a view of the door and the sinks.  Yeah, it would be awkward for a while.
"It's good, though..."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »
Maybe next they'll set up a a plastic kiddy pool as a litter box for the furies.

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: We'll show you!
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2016, 12:53:32 PM »
I kind of wondered why this isn't on major news sites. The DAILYKOS explains that it's from December...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/28/1521139/-Woman-kicked-out-of-bathroom-because-she-looks-like-man-and-doesn-t-have-ID

They also note they don't have the full story as to what's going on.

Congratulations! You got taken in by a story even the dailykos says they ought to wait for more information...
If I remember it right special snowflake refused to ID herself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2016, 12:57:26 PM »
One large unisex bathroom with separate stalls would solve a lot of problems.  Security camera with a view of the door and the sinks.  Yeah, it would be awkward for a while.

When I flew through Stockholm a number of years ago, I was mildly surprised to find that there were no "stalls" or "compartments" as we think of them.  All the water closets were in individual rooms, with solid walls and regular doors. Lavatories were outside, IIRC. What I don't remember is if these mini toilet rooms were within a larger Mens room or if they were all unisex.

Where is Viking when we need him?

To really address the issue will probably require changes to building codes. Most states (maybe all) use the International Code Council's International Plumbing Code. This code requires:

403.2 Separate facilities. Where plumbing fixtures are
required, separate facilities shall be provided for each sex.

Exceptions:

1. Separate facilities shall not be required for dwelling
units and sleeping units.

2. Separate facilities shall not be required in structures
or tenant spaces with a total occupant load, including
both employees and customers, of 15 or fewer.

3. Separate facilities shall not be required in mercantile
occupancies in which the maximum occupant
load is 100 or fewer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2016, 01:13:34 PM »
The folks who aren't sexually confused just go on acting normal and treating people normally and get castigated for not being telepathic.

How am I supposed to know whether someone is a butch hetero, butch lesbian, transgender before transition, transgender after transition, a garden variety cross dresser or whatever the flavor of the day is?

What I do know is that the number of true folks who truly are of indeterminate sex is minuscule compared to the "gender" confused, tabula rasa self identifiers.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2016, 01:36:09 PM »
Maybe next they'll set up a a plastic kiddy pool as a litter box for the furies.

Well, then, I know which bathroom I'll be using.

Or did you maybe mean furries?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2016, 02:59:59 PM »
Really what we need is private property owners to be given the right to dictate how and when their private property is used.

The civil rights act was a huge blow against private property. 

I'll just note for you that the discussed bill in North Carolina is a WIN on this front.

But, since it prevents cities from forcing businesses to do what they want with respect to the liberal conflagration of the day, we must arglebarglebargleargleRACISTargleSEXISTbargleTRANSPHOBICarglebargle!11!1!1!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought