Author Topic: Colonoscopies to be replaced by camera that comes in a PILL  (Read 6309 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Colonoscopies to be replaced by camera that comes in a PILL
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2014, 04:54:28 PM »
Ah yes, the giant jug  of "Rocket Fuel"*.   Here's hoping that I never have to repeat that procedure.  Spending the entire night on the throne simply because I was afraid of leaving that place of safety and soiling not only my self, but everything behind me.   When it was finally "through",  I'd never felt more empty in my life nor as violated.  I think it took several days before the "Red Ring" from remaining there so long finally disappeared.

*- so named because you had to get a firm grip on something solidly anchored as it exited otherwise the amount of thrust generated could put one into orbit.   ;)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 07:38:03 PM »
Ah yes, the giant jug  of "Rocket Fuel"*. 
*- so named because you had to get a firm grip on something solidly anchored as it exited otherwise the amount of thrust generated could put one into orbit.   ;)

<Buzz_Lightyear>To Infinity!  And Beyond!</Buzz_Lightyear>
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 08:55:59 PM »
My experience was that the actual experience was a non event.  Gave me Versed.  I tilled the garden later in the day.  Weird thing about Versed, you absolutely no sense that any time has elapsed. Over between blinks.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.